The Student Room Group

so annoyed at my biology teacher

okay so, 3 weeks until my first exam and my biology teacher is taking me out of school for a full day to go to the Zoo

He is just finding time to waste as we have finished the course and it's pissing me off

It's not as if we have a ****ing exam in less than 4 weeks for it

And I will be missing other classes in the process too

would you be annoyed?
Reply 1
Presumably it's not a compulsary trip.

If I were in your position I'd welcome the opportunity to relax a bit and think about biology in a real-world context - practise your lateral thinking.

I'm sure your biology teacher won't be too opposed to "talking shop" as well, should you choose to discuss the subject/exams with him. Try to see it as an opportunity rather than a hindrance.
Funnily enough i also went to a Zoo a few ago as part of a biology trip and personally found it useless.

If you feel you would benefit from not going then just attend you other classes really and revise at home when are supposed to have Biology. They say zoos are supposed to be a educational but for a group of teenagers really? More like just eating socializing.
Reply 3
Original post by Qaisha
Presumably it's not a compulsary trip.

If I were in your position I'd welcome the opportunity to relax a bit and think about biology in a real-world context - practise your lateral thinking.

I'm sure your biology teacher won't be too opposed to "talking shop" as well, should you choose to discuss the subject/exams with him. Try to see it as an opportunity rather than a hindrance.

It's not compulsory

I am staying at home to revise :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending