The Student Room Group

At 19, how many people had you slept with?

I'm worried that my 'number' is a little high...

I want to compare with others at the age of 19!

<10
<20

30, 40, 50??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It depends on what you mean by 'slept with': actually slept with? Had intercourse with? Had oral sex with? Touched sexually? Watched masturbate? etc etc.

But ultimately, who cares what other people's number is or was, whether it's higher or lower? Were you happy with whatever you did? If so, hooray, but if not, I hope you have at least learnt something about what to avoid in future from it.
Mine was high...um...20 - 30 I think? I'm not sure.

Honestly though, numbers are pointless. It's important that you take care of your sexual health, are happy with your sex life (no morning-after regrets), and don't mistreat your partner(s).

You can sleep with as many or as few people as you like, it's entirely up to you.
Reply 3
I'm almost 19 and its 5, i don't anticipate too many more in the next 5 months
One and planning to keep it that way :smile:
Zero and I am planning to keep it that way
0 :smile: First was at 21.
Reply 7
I'm 19 and 1 is my answer.
Reply 8
>35

remember to keep working your kegels girls!
Reply 9
According to my statistics, a healthy average is the average of your mom and dad's wedding anniversary/anniversaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently 19 and thusfar I've slept with 58 people.

I wish I was actually lying about the number too. BUT I LIKE SEX TOO MUCH.
Original post by jazzykinks
I'm currently 19 and thusfar I've slept with 58 people.

I wish I was actually lying about the number too. BUT I LIKE SEX TOO MUCH.

You crazy mother****er !!!!!! That's insane.
Original post by freeurmind
You crazy mother****er !!!!!! That's insane.

I like sex. I don't get emotionally attached. If you're fit and up for it, you're getting it! x
Reply 13
I like sex. I don't get emotionally attached. If you're fit and up for it, you're getting it! x

Ahhhhh I wish could interview someday. Let me know if you become famous and world renowned... or just successful in your craft,(whatever that may be)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't believe you; I have never met a female that doesn't get emotionally attached.
Unless you're a male.
I don't believe you; I have never met a female that doesn't get emotionally attached.
Unless you're a male.

I know loads of women who can sleep with people and not get emotionally attached.

Actually, I'm one of them.
Original post by wildbluesun
I know loads of women who can sleep with people and not get emotionally attached.

You're ruthless
Unless you're a male.

Well be grateful that you've met a woman like me now. And stop being so close-minded.
Original post by wildbluesun

HI-5 SISTER! x
Original post by RedArrow
Ahhhhh I wish could interview someday. Let me know if you become famous and world renowned... or just successful in your craft,(whatever that may be)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you can interview me if you want. I'm actually thinking of writing an article about it for the uni newspaper.

Quick Reply

Latest