The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:woo: :congrats: now for the A*/A^ (highest grade) in that!

Nice one!:biggrin: I just got my A* in Biology- thought I failed it! :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I was writing how women weren't allowed to work, socially inferior = poor living conditions socially anyway...
I still wrote about the mines and conditions, but I don't see how the mention of vertigo, = A* :colonhash:

You made a point but didn't explain it (from what you posted here; is that your entire answer?). The mention of vertigo is an example, explaining the point.

Do Critical Thinking :shakecane: :lol: :tongue:
Reply 4522
Good Evening
my mum has just been rushed into hospital and I know nothing else :/ .... sorry guys need a place to panic !!! :/
Reply 4524
Original post by MattFletcher
Well by the time I get it remarked I'll have missed the cchance for resitting, so I may have had to stick with my A, I'm not taking chances :tongue:

I wasn't taking digs at you on the remarking thing btw :smile: If you think remarking is an easier option than resitting and you think you can somehow get a mark extra, by all means do it and the resit! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4525
Original post by techno836
my mum has just been rushed into hospital and I know nothing else :/ .... sorry guys need a place to panic !!! :/

Hey... Don't panic! She's in good hands. Do you have anyone with you at your house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hey... Don't panic! She's in good hands. Do you have anyone with you at your house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah my little brother (10) and sister (5) who don't even know that
Reply 4527
yeah my little brother (10) and sister (5) who don't even know that

:frown:

Don't over think it, you could make it worse than need be. Is your father with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
:frown:

Don't over think it, you could make it worse than need be. Is your father with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

just got a call ... he is on his way there now and she is alright she says , had something to relieve some pain

feel better ish :smile:

Oh dear, do you know what for? :frown:

Whatever it is, I'm sure she'll be fine! :smile: Hang in there bro
Reply 4530
just got a call ... he is on his way there now and she is alright she says , had something to relieve some pain

feel better ish :smile:

There you go :smile: She'll be fine I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Oh dear, do you know what for? :frown:

Whatever it is, I'm sure she'll be fine! :smile: Hang in there bro

not really ..... just know she had something to relieve pain and she should be fine soon :smile:
not really ..... just know she had something to relieve pain and she should be fine soon :smile:

:woo:
Original post by Jina
There you go :smile: She'll be fine I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: thankyou
:woo:

I know .. past hour as been terrible :/
Reply 4535
:smile: thankyou

Ahh no worries. I know how horrible it is knowing your parents ill and being in the dark about the illness. Stay positive and don't worry your little siblings ... And if you need any of us.. We're a message away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Science teachers :facepalm:
Reply 4537
Science teachers :facepalm:

Expand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Morning!

USING THE TSR APP

Right, who negged me - I was only wishing you all a happy morning :P
Original post by Confucian
Yeah it would be an A for highest grade in FSMQ, I just probably need to sort out my knowledge of binomial expansions and trigonometric proof then I'll be fine:smile: Thanks!

:woo: binomial is easy :smile:
Original post by Leechayy
Nice one!:biggrin: I just got my A* in Biology- thought I failed it! :biggrin:

Nice one? Well done!:biggrin:
Original post by MangoFreak
You made a point but didn't explain it (from what you posted here; is that your entire answer?). The mention of vertigo is an example, explaining the point.

Do Critical Thinking :shakecane: :lol: :tongue:

Obviously that wasnt my full answer :tongue: it was a page long..

Why?:tongue:

Latest