Original post by The Epicurean
swrry :sad: You can be deputy Admin? :puppyeyes:

Noooo :emo: :no:

I want to be the thread's parteh planner :ahee:

:party:
Original post by Malevolent
SITC Really?

Yeah :colondollar:

I don't watch much of it anymore. I already know the episodes off by heart - so I've switched to other shows. But seeing Charlotte York immediately reminds me of TSR.
Original post by ranbow99
Noooo :emo: :no:

I want to be the thread's parteh planner :ahee:

:party:

swrry :sad: :getmecoat:

Okay! you can be the thread's parteh planner! :ahee:

Original post by ranbow99
But Zed said you're called 'Teh Won' and we have to believe everything he says as he is the wise master of this thread, so it is Teh Won :pierre:

Ooh, I like that :smug: Everybody else in this thread should follow Ranbow's lead :pierre:
Did someone say party?!?

[video="youtube;mnQKq6VT1J0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQKq6VT1J0[/video]

Original post by SecretDuck
Yeah :colondollar:

I don't watch much of it anymore. I already know the episodes off by heart - so I've switched to other shows. But seeing Charlotte York immediately reminds me of TSR.

I'm more of a DH person myself :tongue:
Reply 724
SITC Really?

Always detested that show from the first time I saw it! No sex was had, they tricked my 15 y/o mind into watching it for 30 damn minutes! :unimpressed:
Original post by ipoop
Always detested that show from the first time I saw it! No sex was had, they tricked my 15 y/o mind into watching it for 30 damn minutes! :unimpressed:

Jesus haha seriously you watched it cause you thought there was sex in it ? :laugh:
Reply 726
Jesus haha seriously you watched it cause you thought there was sex in it ? :laugh:

I'm not going to lie, YES!! :rofl:
Original post by ipoop
I'm not going to lie, YES!! :rofl:

My lord...

No comment.
Reply 728
My lord...

No comment.

I was 15, alone for the night... and flickering through the channels I saw a promising title... I would have been stupid not to have stuck around... I was stupid to stick around :colonhash:
Original post by ipoop
I was 15, alone for the night... and flickering through the channels I saw a promising title... I would have been stupid not to have stuck around... I was stupid to stick around :colonhash:

When you're so used to a show, you don't mind watching it. You actually start to like it. I'm more of a rom-com gal in all honesty :smile:
Original post by ipoop

Internet is better friend. It wont hook you then disappoint you :tongue:

The title does seem to imply as much.
Original post by The Mad Dog
The title does seem to imply as much.

Mmm i was never trapped into it.
Reply 733
When you're so used to a show, you don't mind watching it. You actually start to like it. I'm more of a rom-com gal in all honesty :smile:

By God was my mother hooked on that show! :indiff: And a few of my female friends as well :indiff:

I also detest rom-coms... They all seem the same... same cheesy unimaginative plots and endings... :dontknow:
Internet is better friend. It wont hook you then disappoint you :tongue:

Ain't that the truth! :five: Although it does try many times with such wonderful hits like 2 girls 1 cup... :sexface:
Original post by ipoop
By God was my mother hooked on that show! :indiff: And a few of my female friends as well :indiff:

I also detest rom-coms... They all seem the same... same cheesy unimaginative plots and endings... :dontknow:

Ain't that the truth! :five: Although it does try many times with such wonderful hits like 2 girls 1 cup... :sexface:

Rom coms are nice - but even though I can predict the ending, oh, it's magical!

Then the credits roll and the night becomes dark and I can switch off the light - provided my nightdress doesn't get tangled in with all the wires :colonhash:
Hey all you really not so but really lovely people :hi:
Original post by ipoop

Oh lord. :puke:
Original post by Converse girl
Hey all you really not so but really lovely people :hi:

Welcome to the lions den. :hat2:
Welcome to the lions den. :hat2:

Why thank you :hat2:

wait you are a lion awesome :ahee: I finally found a talking lion :awesome:
Reply 739
Original post by Converse girl
Why thank you :hat2:

wait you are a lion awesome :ahee: I finally found a talking lion :awesome:

She's a Duck.. A secret Agent Duck... The username says it all really :erm:
Rom coms are nice - but even though I can predict the ending, oh, it's magical!

Then the credits roll and the night becomes dark and I can switch off the light - provided my nightdress doesn't get tangled in with all the wires :colonhash:

Provided your nightdress doesn't instantly slither down your gracious body and reveal the midnight duck.. :zomg: That's where he is isn't he?

Can you rate this on a scale of 1 - 10 how crude what I just wrote was? :beard:

Also, is the kind of thing that can make a girl tell her boyfriend to come and "beat me up"? :holmes:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest