The Student Room Group

GCSE EDEXCEL SCIENCE RESULTS-April 18th 2013

Hello everyone...
So today was results day for many people taking EDEXCEL GCSE science exams, I just want to know what everyone got and what the grade boundaries were.
Hope everyone did well x
Reply 1
I got 100% in C1! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Original post by Shevo
I got 100% in C1! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG well done that is amazing.
I am currently studying for the triple science course, so i get biology chemistry and physics as seperate GCSE's and I have just sat the B, C AND P modules.
My results are:
B2: 80/80 A*
--I found this exam relatively straight forward, the six mark questions were quite good and it didnt throw me at all.
C2: 80/80 A*
--this was the easiest out of the three exams in my personal opinion, i will kick myself because I got one of the questions wrong and it was so simple but luckily the UMS was good.
P2: 80/80 A*
--This exam went very well, no comment really

I cant believe my results in these modules its made my day as well as my A* in my French controlled speaking!!!
Reply 3
I got 100% in P1.
Reply 4
Original post by _natalierm2707

[*]

OMG well done that is amazing.
I am currently studying for the triple science course, so i get biology chemistry and physics as seperate GCSE's and I have just sat the B, C AND P modules.
My results are:
B2: 80/80 A*
--I found this exam relatively straight forward, the six mark questions were quite good and it didnt throw me at all.
C2: 80/80 A*
--this was the easiest out of the three exams in my personal opinion, i will kick myself because I got one of the questions wrong and it was so simple but luckily the UMS was good.
P2: 80/80 A*
--This exam went very well, no comment really

I cant believe my results in these modules its made my day as well as my A* in my French controlled speaking!!!

Well done, that's fantastic! :biggrin:

I got 100% in B1 back in March too, just waiting to do my P1 exam now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
More than 15 people in my class got 80/80. We must of had a drunk examiner : )
Reply 6
wow you all done so well :/ my results were terrible got 2 E's in B2 and C2 .... I did the higher tier paper because I got an A in P1 so my teacher thought I could get two more A's, how wrong was she?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
well done to you all though!!!!!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
Original post by __Student__

Thats the same with a class at my school!! :redface: Got an A* in C2 😃
Reply 9
well the exams were marginally harder than previous modules which is why the grade boundaries are so low xx it just shows that somewhere some people must have done really badly to keep them that low x
Reply 10
Original post by __Student__

Or maybe you had a good teacher
A in B1
B in P1 - forgot/missed out the back page question which was worth 6 marks, it was easy as well, would have got at least 3 marks taking me to an A :frown:
i got:

78/80 = B2

80/80=C2

80/80=P2

I got the drunk examiner as well!:smile:

i thought i did bad lol

Quick Reply

Latest