The Student Room Group

What makes a 10/10 girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by This Honest
Don't forget the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur :wink:

I was gunna say something about baggy sweat pants and reeboks with the straps but then I thought, actually this woman sounds like she dresses terribly.
Original post by Theoneoranro
LOL... mate i'm being honest. Just because you've never got a girl before and you think by being super nice to girls and being a hero is going to get you some.... lol...

what? are u deluded pal?
Reply 42
Original post by study beats
what? are u deluded pal?

If you want chicks you're supposed to make her think you're superior to her, not the other way round lmao and you do that by being confident.
Reply 43
No one is perfect and every one has some defaults in them. A girl with good and silent nature along with a decent beauty on face is I think the perfect 10/10 girl. :smile:
10/10 looks
10/10 personality

simple.
If you want chicks you're supposed to make her think you're superior to her, not the other way round lmao and you do that by being confident.

what
OP's brain and mindset is flawed.

Betcha no one on earth is a 10/10.
No woman has "everything" - boobs, butt, legs, face, brains, personality, packed in one lady.
If you truly love someone, you really wouldn't judge her on a scale from 1 to 10. She will automatically be the best to you. Same goes with men.

None of us are perfect - both men and women.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 47
A girl who knows how to bake me a pie :teehee:
Reply 48
Original post by ForgetMe
A girl who knows how to bake me a pie :teehee:

I do bake pies regularly :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs

I kinda like a pretty face? :colondollar:

Original post by amyshamblesxx
Makes a man go woo woo

It's silly really. Like even the most clever of men can be subdued :colondollar: (Though I'm not "the most clever of men" of course)
Reply 50
Original post by eliza.anne

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want your pies :sexface:
Cool, 'cos it totally shouldn't be about what the girl wants for herself or anything, or looking how she wants to look...
Original post by Hopple
For a scale of 0-10, there are surprisingly few from 0 to 5, and very few 10s too. Most people seem to be jammed into 6-9, so I can only assume that those who use the scale don't know what they're on about.

There's no such thing as a 10/10 mate, as previous posts have stated a 10/10 implies absolute perfection.
Original post by eliza.anne

Posted from TSR Mobile

CreamPies ? :wink:
Reply 54
Original post by white dwarf
CreamPies ? :wink:

:lol: Oh of course, my favourite kind :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
tbh if ur dating shy girls they may be shy beucase their insecure and if u keep going on about how much u like curvy girls (which it sounds like u probarly do as ur thinking about it enough to make a thread) it may make her feel self-conciou especialy if there not particulary curvy themselfs and thats why they dont want to have sex much
just a thought
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56
1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs

My my, your a blunt fellow aren't you
If she can cook she's a keeper!
Reply 58
She's gotta be smart. I don't want a White Dwarf Star, hot but not very bright.
Original post by FranticMind
Perfect is impossible. And in some ways unattractive, uniqueness has it's own attraction.

10/10 - Aphrodite

9/10 - Someone who is everything you want and are attracted to

I quite like that comment!
Good man!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest