The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
I am nibbling on some subway cookies and revising- you know the usual routine ^^

very nice :smile: you know i haven't had a subway in agees...
exams huh?
Aww you dont have to do that :u:

cool :cool:
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
awww... Don't worry they'll be back soon :tongue: Revent is already back! :smile:
Lets get this place going again :cool: but properly after the exams :smile:

Wow. You go to sleep late :tongue: Well I guess I went to sleep early cos I felt tired, but still...!

Revent's back, but not the rest. I'd hope that Furbs isn't replying because of her parents or whatever, because then I'd feel bad for adding her on Kik messenger (It's marked as delivered, but not seen)

Me, Hassan and moonietoot were meant to be doing something in the summer(And trying to get others to come as well!), and they're dead as well :frown:

I Apologise

For what?

I am nibbling on some subway cookies and revising- you know the usual routine ^^

Mmm Subways! Shame there's no halal one near my un

very nice :smile: you know i haven't had a subway in agees...
exams huh?

Lol you have soo many close by :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by de_monies

That is such a shame *bastards/. Honestly though, I would go Into to that non halal branch and make a fuss about how they have seemingly violated my ability to portion food- and my ability to portion protein- and therefore my bodies ability through anabolic reactions: to make muscle gains.

You then say; I want to speak to the manager. Blablabla and completely annihilate him/her

And so the non halal branch became halal ever after :u:

Then rinse and repeat....*you are welcome*
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow. You go to sleep late :tongue: Well I guess I went to sleep early cos I felt tired, but still...!

Revent's back, but not the rest. I'd hope that Furbs isn't replying because of her parents or whatever, because then I'd feel bad for adding her on Kik messenger (It's marked as delivered, but not seen)

Me, Hassan and moonietoot were meant to be doing something in the summer(And trying to get others to come as well!), and they're dead as well :frown:

For what?

Lol you have soo many close by :tongue:

oh i wasn't meant to go bed late, was doing some work so...
usually i go bed like 12 so

oh okay, Kik?

apologised to jamesneedshelp2 for something

yeah i know but never get time but hopefully on friday, so yeah looking forward!! :smile:

That is such a shame *bastards/. Honestly though, I would go Into to that non halal branch and make a fuss about how they have seemingly violated my ability to portion food- and my ability to portion protein- and therefore my bodies ability through anabolic reactions: to make muscle gains.

You then say; I want to speak to the manager. Blablabla and completely annihilate him/her

And so the non halal branch became halal ever after :u:

Then rinse and repeat....*you are welcome*

Lol. I don't think this would happen in my local branch. At the Subway here, I got a veggie delite. Normal cost £2 (Well £2.30 here) I asked for it to be put in a salad pot, instead of bread, and they charged me £3, instead of £2 which it should cost (Plastic is cheaper!)

I argued the point, and they said "Oh this is what everyone charges" BS. No one charges an extra £1 to put salad in to a bowl...

It's cheaper for them to put it in to a bowl, than into bread. I've saved them money, but they were just milking it. I was not impressed

oh i wasn't meant to go bed late, was doing some work so...
usually i go bed like 12 so

oh okay, Kik?

apologised to jamesneedshelp2 for something

yeah i know but never get time but hopefully on friday, so yeah looking forward!! :smile:

Ah fair enoughs. I just felt really tired and went to sleep like half 10 yesterda

Kik messenger. Cos it means I can talk to people here who have Kik installed :smile:

Looking forward to a subway lol.

BTW, I kinda have some bad news for you. You are no longer the closest person who lives near me. There's someone that lives ridiculously close to me over here!
Lol. I don't think this would happen in my local branch. At the Subway here, I got a veggie delite. Normal cost £2 (Well £2.30 here) I asked for it to be put in a salad pot, instead of bread, and they charged me £3, instead of £2 which it should cost (Plastic is cheaper!)

I argued the point, and they said "Oh this is what everyone charges" BS. No one charges an extra £1 to put salad in to a bowl...

It's cheaper for them to put it in to a bowl, than into bread. I've saved them money, but they were just milking it. I was not impressed

Ah fair enoughs. I just felt really tired and went to sleep like half 10 yesterda

Kik messenger. Cos it means I can talk to people here who have Kik installed :smile:

Looking forward to a subway lol.

BTW, I kinda have some bad news for you. You are no longer the closest person who lives near me. There's someone that lives ridiculously close to me over here!

oh Nooooo!!! yeh kya kar diyaaa!! lol
who?
oh Nooooo!!! yeh kya kar diyaaa!! lol
who?

Ill PM you, but I was shocked that they knew me(and the exact area where I live as well)

Be nice if that meet is still on as well. Every one's dead atm :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ill PM you, but I was shocked that they knew me(and the exact area where I live as well)

wohw! this is getting spoooky!
Original post by Misayagami
Maryam, and urs is Bakhtawar? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't even see you join. Hello Maryam :smile:
I didn't even see you join. Hello Maryam :smile:

That is because you were sleeping mr. haha :wink:
That is because you were sleeping mr. haha :wink:

Lol not my fault I was tired :smile: :colondollar:
Lol not my fault I was tired :smile: :colondollar:

of course not :wink:
of course not :wink:

Thought you were going to be sarcastic then, and tell me off. I was gonna say "OK Mum" You ruined the banter :tongue: :smile:
Reply 1854
Thought you were going to be sarcastic then, and tell me off. I was gonna say "OK Mum" You ruined the banter :tongue: :smile:

Aww poor you :frown: banter got ruined :frown:
Original post by Revent
Aww poor you :frown: banter got ruined :frown:

Lol perhaps :tongue:

AND I just got banned here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443676012384913&set=a.253682031384313.61883.253656654720184&type=1

I made a massive rant, and they just deleted every thing I said, and blocked me. It'd be interesting if people here started to flood the comments. Jus' sayin' :tongue:

LOL my sarcasm is not effective :frown: haha i usually do the opposite of what people think, i don't give them a chance lol :tongue:

Aw :frown: Lol I was just messing. Dw about it :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

LOL my sarcasm is not effective :frown: haha i usually do the opposite of what people think, i don't give them a chance lol :tongue:
Reply 1857

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443676012384913&set=a.253682031384313.61883.253656654720184&type=1

I made a massive rant, and they just deleted every thing I said, and blocked me. It'd be interesting if people here started to flood the comments. Jus' sayin' :tongue:

I cba. :tongue: I actually have some work to do at the moment :laugh: My holiday is over (for now! Summer isn't too far off :colone: )

me? worried, think again :tongue:
me? worried, think again :tongue:

Well Id be worrying atm about your exams. I know I am :tongue:

Latest