The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
Original post by Bluffroom
I have 2 sisters who are 18 tomorrow and a cousin who is 12 who lives with me when she isn't at boarding school. You have it light.

Twins?! You are so lucky!
Ok... You have it light. I have 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4581
Original post by Princepieman
Says "discrimination,abuse and torture" really means "hugs, kisses and petting"

I assure you, I meant what I said. They treat me like their slave "Jina get the phone!" "Jina answer the door" and that's not me starting on their sarcasm. My god.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ooh someones on the twitter wagon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What have you done to me! :nooo:
And Bude isn't back yet :holmes:
Light? How do you explain a five year old excreting on your bed TWICE while playing PS3, light? Ahem, you my friend, have it easy.

I have had my sisters fight so much that my parents threatened to divorce - while we were on holiday because of the resulting argument that followed. And they were fighting about clothes. My cousin is a manipulative bitch who's sole purpose is to get everyone in my house to hate each other and be a selfish bitch and use my dad to get anything she wants.
Sexism in my house is extremely bad because of the feminazis in my house.

Shouldn't have been playing PS3/let your bro into your room.
Original post by Jina
I assure you, I meant what I said. They treat me like their slave "Jina get the phone!" "Jina answer the door" and that's not me starting on their sarcasm. My god.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, but who gets the blame - all the time - on something your little brother does? That's right, not to mention they exacerbate the problem by planting items in my belongings, turning around and crying to mom saying I stole them.
I have had my sisters fight so much that my parents threatened to divorce - while we were on holiday because of the resulting argument that followed. And they were fighting about clothes. My cousin is a manipulative bitch who's sole purpose is to get everyone in my house to hate each other and be a selfish bitch and use my dad to get anything she wants.
Sexism in my house is extremely bad because of the feminazis in my house.

Shouldn't have been playing PS3/let your bro into your room.

Ah, I see. Indeed you do have it rough but you might be exaggerating a tad bit, non?
Reply 4586
Original post by Elm Tree
What have you done to me! :nooo:
And Bude isn't back yet :holmes:

Hahaha! I think I'm more addicted to TSR than Twitter! :redface:
Maybe our addictions have switched over?

:frown: He left because of me too! :frown: Go ask him to come back, his twitter is @bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4587
Ah, I see. Indeed you do have it rough but you might be exaggerating a tad bit, non?

I know all about sister's fighting! If anything he's being modest. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4588
Original post by Leechayy
Nope, Edexcel GCSE Additional :smile:

And are you doing triple science
Original post by EduWiz
And are you doing triple science

Nope, we don't have a physics teacher so we just do Core and Additional
Original post by Jina
Hahaha! I think I'm more addicted to TSR than Twitter! :redface:
Maybe our addictions have switched over?

:frown: He left because of me too! :frown: Go ask him to come back, his twitter is @bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think he'll listen to me :frown: His little brother is too cute though lol

Cramps are the worst :argh:
Reply 4591
Original post by Leechayy
Nope, we don't have a physics teacher so we just do Core and Additional

Take ours. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4592
Original post by Elm Tree
I don't think he'll listen to me :frown: His little brother is too cute though lol

Cramps are the worst :argh:

I know! He's just adorable, I can imagine him speaking Chinese! Haha ... Try telling him I said I'm sorry? And when he comes on I wont speak to him anymore! :/

Stomach cramps? Or am I ... Nvm, you'll start wondering about me again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

About which part? I don't think I am in the slightest tbh. Girls fighting lightly is like WWII - seriously.
Original post by Jina
I know all about sister's fighting! If anything he's being modest. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Truth
Reply 4594
About which part? I don't think I am in the slightest tbh. Girls fighting lightly is like WWII - seriously.

Truth

Im speaking about my experiences with my sister. Ahhh, hate fighting about everything! Clothes, the bed, hoovering, tidying up, hair pins... You name it, we've argued it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I know! He's just adorable, I can imagine him speaking Chinese! Haha ... Try telling him I said I'm sorry? And when he comes on I wont speak to him anymore! :/

Stomach cramps? Or am I ... Nvm, you'll start wondering about me again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even..

Foot cramps
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Obviously that wasnt my full answer :tongue: it was a page long..

Why?:tongue:

It would help you avoid trains of thought suchs as "a mine named after a woman? SUBJUGATION" :lol:

In that case I am in no place to judge, am I? :tongue: (don't go posting the full thing if that would be your next thought)
Guys...

Twitter is eclipsing TSR in my eyes :emo:

Also TSR is wasting a lot of my time. I have YouTube to catch up on since I was gone for a week and I want to write a book, learn piano and start AS Physics.

I won't ban myself, I'm simply lamenting :tongue: You may notice my presence is already significantly decreased. I'm not even a top 10 poster on here :lol:
Original post by Jina
Im speaking about my experiences with my sister. Ahhh, hate fighting about everything! Clothes, the bed, hoovering, tidying up, hair pins... You name it, we've argued it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup - they fight about the same and more. They have fought about anything you can possibly think of.
Original post by MangoFreak
It would help you avoid trains of thought suchs as "a mine named after a woman? SUBJUGATION" :lol:

In that case I am in no place to judge, am I? :tongue: (don't go posting the full thing if that would be your next thought)

They weren't allowed to work either :colonhash:

I can't remember my full thing :redface:

Latest