The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Powerade
Reply 62
Ginger Beer
Ginger Beer.
Powerade
Reply 66
Powerade. I dislike ginger beer.
Reply 67
POWERADE JUST EKES IT!

Seems you guys need all that sugar for running marathons! TSR posters run marathons, right? ....

...I run marathons.

Let me clarify, ahem. I mean, I run FOR Marathons. I run to the shops for a Snickers.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
NEW HEAT: RELENTLESS versus MOUNTAIN DEW!

ENERGY! This is what this battle is all about. PURE POWER! RAW SUGAR! PURE GLUCOSE DEXTROSE FRUCTOSE SUCROSE SUPERDUPEROSE POWER!

Who has the most teeth-rotting POWER? Let's find out!
Reply 69
Oh jeeze. That's a tough one. Not because I love either, the exact opposite really. I'm complete neutral really. Both are ridiculously expensive and overhyped to the max! Mountain Dew was such a let down when I finally came to try it too. Heyyyy, this ain't nothing but glorified 7-UP?!

RELENTLESS. More variety.
If I can include Sugar Free dew, then I vote that. If not..I don't like either!
Same as above, I don't really like either. Mountain Dew gets the vote for nostalgia reasons (of when I lived in USA)
Reply 72
Hmm I'm not a big fan of Relentless, but Mountain Dew is awful, so I'll go with the former 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooooooooooooooooo Ginger beer is gone? I didn't get to vote!
That was like my favourite out of the whole list. :frown:
Mountain dew!

Mountain dew is the single greatest tasting thing on the planet. :drool:
Reply 75
I don't like the Red Bull style energy drinks(is this the best way to describe them?), whereas I like the Lucozade kind both energy and sport. Why is this?

So I'm voting for MOUNTAIN DEW on this one.

All these draws even in the last thread are so close in terms of votes, well done Toto for organising in such a manner although if I remember correctly it's the computer that's done this.
Reply 76
Haven't tried either but I've noticed mountain dew is being sold in many shops of late, I seem to remember people saying it was hard to get in the UK so I assume it's a recent inroad to the uk market.
Reply 77
Uk mountain dew is not as good (doesn't contain as much sugar), but it is still pretty good, so therein shall my vote lay.
Reply 78
Relentless is relentlessly heading through. Perhaps.
Mountain Dew!

Quick Reply

Latest