The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MatildeDamsbo
Hi guys! :biggrin:
I'm an EU student and going to study politics (well, international politics, actually), but since I have a conditional I can't apply for accomodation yet. I'll have met my conditions by late June :wink:
But do you think that Willow Court will be full about then? Or should I go for Fraser or AKD? :smile:
And what are people going to choose as their other modules?
I'm considering english, economics or finance.

Me too!! I've firmed Stirling for international politics! I'm applying for accomodation in the next few weeks!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by BooksOfWonder
Hey!
So I've seen that there are a lot of people who firmed Stirling for September 2013! :biggrin:
I'll be studying English Studies, will be 20 in September and hope to get into Muirhead House (on campus)! Oh, and I'm coming from France!
What about you? :smile:

Edit : Got an offer for Muirhead :smile:

I'll be 20 in September too, was a bit worried about being one of the older one's haha! I'm really looking forward to freshers, can't wait! I'm also thinking about studying English alongside Psychology. Can't believe you're coming all the way from France, why did you choose Stirling? :smile:
Original post by lemissavengenz
I've firmed psychology so hopefully I meet my conditions. Thinking about staying in AKD or the flats. I'll be 18 when I come and I stay in Scotland :smile:

I'm going to be studying Psychology too, so excited to start the course! How are your A levels going? I'm sure you'll get what's needed to get in :smile:
Original post by jah00011
I'm James, I will be 23 when my course starts in September. I have accepted my offer to study biology and education so I can be a secondary school teacher, from Scotland but currently living and teaching English in Spain. Did my first degree in Psychology at Stirling and loved it, which is why I am returning. Live near Stirling so I will probably be commuting :smile:

Hi James! I'm going to be studying Psychology and I am so excited to start the course. I'm guessing you had a good experience considering you're going back to Stirling. How did you find the psychology course? Would love to know a bit more about it from someone who's already done it :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by BeccaStepConn
I'll be 20 in September too, was a bit worried about being one of the older one's haha! I'm really looking forward to freshers, can't wait! I'm also thinking about studying English alongside Psychology. Can't believe you're coming all the way from France, why did you choose Stirling? :smile:

Long story short : I've kind of had a good feeling about this University :smile: And the campus is so beautiful!
Reply 45
Original post by BeccaStepConn
Hi James! I'm going to be studying Psychology and I am so excited to start the course. I'm guessing you had a good experience considering you're going back to Stirling. How did you find the psychology course? Would love to know a bit more about it from someone who's already done it :smile:

Yeah no probs, u got facebook or an email? Il try and private mail you mine and u can fire your questions over
Original post by Alan95Haitch
Me too!! I've firmed Stirling for international politics! I'm applying for accomodation in the next few weeks!

Nice! :biggrin: Where are you going to apply for accomodation?
just firmed Nursing for 2013 :biggrin: cannot Wait!! :banana:
Reply 48
Hi guys! :biggrin:
I'm an EU student and going to study politics (well, international politics, actually), but since I have a conditional I can't apply for accomodation yet. I'll have met my conditions by late June :wink:
But do you think that Willow Court will be full about then? Or should I go for Fraser or AKD? :smile:
And what are people going to choose as their other modules?
I'm considering english, economics or finance.

Hi! i'm going to study international politics too! I'm going to live in Muirhead flats (accepted their offer yesterday). Oh, and I'm from Finland :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Miltsi
Hi! i'm going to study international politics too! I'm going to live in Muirhead flats (accepted their offer yesterday). Oh, and I'm from Finland :smile:

I accepted my offer for Muirhead just now.
Which flat/room are you going to be in??
Reply 50
Original post by Bieldside
I accepted my offer for Muirhead just now.
Which flat/room are you going to be in??

I'm going to be in Room 1 Flat 5/5/2. Which flat are you going to be? :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Miltsi
I'm going to be in Room 1 Flat 5/5/2. Which flat are you going to be? :smile:

I'm going to be in Room 2 Flat1/4/2
Reply 52
Original post by jah00011
I'm James, I will be 23 when my course starts in September. I have accepted my offer to study biology and education so I can be a secondary school teacher, from Scotland but currently living and teaching English in Spain. Did my first degree in Psychology at Stirling and loved it, which is why I am returning. Live near Stirling so I will probably be commuting :smile:

Hi! Nice to know I'm not the only "old" one starting in september! I'm a bit terrified how I'll keep up with the young people there :biggrin: I'll be 23 in october. I also alredy have one degree (here in finland) in business administration. Oh and I'm going to live in Muirhead :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Miltsi
Hi! Nice to know I'm not the only "old" one starting in september! I'm a bit terrified how I'll keep up with the young people there :biggrin: I'll be 23 in october. I also alredy have one degree (here in finland) in business administration. Oh and I'm going to live in Muirhead :smile:

What flat? I'm 1/3/1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Brussles17
What flat? I'm 1/3/1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was 5/5/2 :smile:
Nice! :biggrin: Where are you going to apply for accomodation?

Well, I've just accepted Andrew Stewart Halls!! :biggrin: Can't wait!
Reply 56
Original post by Brussles17
Anyone doing French & Spanish? Muirhead anyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing primary education with modern languages and have accepted a place for Muirhead :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Miltsi

Hi Miltsi. I will be in Muirhead too! I'm going to do primary education with modern languages. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Miltsi

haha thanks for calling me old! im sure the young folk will need to keep up with us :wink: lol
Reply 59
Original post by Pippin96
I'm doing primary education with modern languages and have accepted a place for Muirhead. What flat are you? I am in flat 1/3/2.

Ooohh! NEIGHBOURS! I'm flat 1/3/1! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending