The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by firebolt
I've been able to wack more than 5 in my friends springfields! Also if you haven't already you can get a statue and 10 free donuts if you press homer and then press him another 10 times :smile:

I thought that it was letting me whack more than 5 at first as well, but the extra snakes are actually your own that for some reason have been released into your friends town. If you whack them all though you won't have lost any, and will have gained the usual 5 snakes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Cll_ws
I thought that it was letting me whack more than 5 at first as well, but the extra snakes are actually your own that for some reason have been released into your friends town. If you whack them all though you won't have lost any, and will have gained the usual 5 snakes.

Really? I thought I emptied my town and there was loads in some of them. Oh well :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by firebolt
Really? I thought I emptied my town and there was loads in some of them. Oh well :smile:

They aren't taken from your town, they're taken from the ones that you've already whacked. I noticed that everytime it was letting me hit more than 5 in a friends town, the total number that I had already hit went down by a few. And once i'd hit every snake, however many it was, i'd still only leave with 5 more than I came with.
I'm obsessed with it! Not good! My name's halfcatr
My name's canse912, add me and I'll be sure to leave you eggs :smile:
I've just realised that the eggs are for putting in other people's games, so I just dropped about a hundred of them on somebody from this thread's Springfield. Enjoy :ahee:
Reply 46
I had many eggs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LRBrown94
I had many eggs

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your name has something to do with muffins, you were indeed the recipient of 91 snake eggs.
Original post by Gina
I was wondering if anyone else played this game? Its on Android and Apple systems :smile:!

My Origin name is gmjames122

What does everyone think of it?

mines is toddilicious
Reply 49
I dont know when to tap him, *haha* do you mean when homer isnt doing anything and in baton mode?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Just done some 'egging' tried to get the 'G' in but meeh. Its hard because you all keep adding me! Will hopefully get around to others later :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Gina
I dont know when to tap him, *haha* do you mean when homer isnt doing anything and in baton mode?

If you tap him so that his command list thing comes up, then whilst it's still up tap him a few more times. He should laugh, then after a few taps he'll give you the statue and 10 donuts
Reply 52
I used to play it obsessively, but I'm starting to get bored of it - even with whacking day.

I'm snowyowl91 :smile:
Original post by snowyowl
I used to play it obsessively, but I'm starting to get bored of it - even with whacking day.

I'm snowyowl91 :smile:

I'm like that, now I'm less bothered about it, but the whacking day theme made me have a nightmare about snakes :frown:
Reply 55
Added like everyone in this thread, mines andysymeou.
Reply 56
Someone has put a 'CH.' egg pattern in my town, who is it so I can return the favour?
Reply 57
Original post by Gina
Someone has put a 'CH.' egg pattern in my town, who is it so I can return the favour?

It was supposed to be Cll :tongue:
Reply 58
Original post by Cll_ws
It was supposed to be Cll :tongue:

Im sorry I realised! Tried to delete it haha
I havent got any eggs tonight but will have enough tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Gina
Im sorry I realised! Tried to delete it haha
I havent got any eggs tonight but will have enough tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: don't worry. I didn't think that it'd be readable. Writing in eggs isn't easy!

Quick Reply

Latest