Scroll to see replies

@Atlanta
@Houston
@Dallas
@Luck
Brees
Chicago

along with @SF and @Seattle

There's St Louis schedule. Jesus holy crap... Brutal.
Original post by R-KAM
Hmmm, don't think I'm going to be able to see the Pats vs Jets or Bills sadly :sad: Just too close to the middle of my trip, bah!

I could however make Packers @ 49ers and 49ers @ Seahawks I think, mmm, very nice!

Go to 49ers @ Seahawks. I was there for the season opener in 2010 when Hawks won 31-6. The atmosphere was amazing.
Reply 5662
Broken, Buccs last 2 games are on the road when I'm in Florida :frown:
Original post by ..DT..
Broken, Buccs last 2 games are on the road when I'm in Florida :frown:

Damn man that sucks :frown:
Original post by Tokyoround
That's more or less the prices i'd expect. Not too bothered about seeing any particular team, though if the Chargers ever make it I wouldn't mind of course...

You like the Chargers right?

How about this. The last 4 teams to play At Eagles home opener have gone on to win the Superbowl.

2009 Saints
2010 Packers
2011 Giants
2012 Ravens

2013 Chargers? :tongue:
Original post by Malevolent
You like the Chargers right?

How about this. The last 4 teams to play At Eagles home opener have gone on to win the Superbowl.

2009 Saints
2010 Packers
2011 Giants
2012 Ravens

2013 Chargers? :tongue:

Wow that's an interesting statistic. Though i'm fairly certain we will be the exception to the rule! Nevertheless I may put a cheeky bet on :biggrin:
Original post by Tokyoround
Wow that's an interesting statistic. Though i'm fairly certain we will be the exception to the rule! Nevertheless I may put a cheeky bet on :biggrin:

Haha just saying you never know! :wink:
Oh my lord just bought the tickets for the Bronco's against the Patriots at the Gillette and Browns vs Patriots at the Gillette as well. Now I just need to plan the holiday around that and buy the flight ticket :laugh:

I want to buy Pats against the Texans as well but its a little out the way...

So damn excited now. November and December can't come fast enough!
Reply 5668
Oh my lord just bought the tickets for the Bronco's against the Patriots at the Gillette and Browns vs Patriots at the Gillette as well. Now I just need to plan the holiday around that and buy the flight ticket :laugh:

I want to buy Pats against the Texans as well but its a little out the way...

So damn excited now. November and December can't come fast enough!

Bastard. :colonhash:
Original post by R-KAM
Bastard. :colonhash:

Ouch... :cry:

Its gonna be so good but its so far away :frown:
Reply 5670
Ouch... :cry:

Its gonna be so good but its so far away :frown:

I'm just jealous :sad:

That's very true. Where did you book the tickets?

Haha, it really is, I know the feeling. I'm using all my annual leave in one go, so I've had no holidays this year until end of August, suffering! :laugh:
Original post by R-KAM
I'm just jealous :sad:

That's very true. Where did you book the tickets?

Haha, it really is, I know the feeling. I'm using all my annual leave in one go, so I've had no holidays this year until end of August, suffering! :laugh:

Stubhub. My uncles bought the tickets and I'l collect them from him since it said when i wanted to buy them it would arrive a week before the game but i can't risk that since I'm in the states before that period it arrives...

You gonna get the tickets for Bills/Jets?

Edit never mind saw your post earlier :frown:
Reply 5672
Stubhub. My uncles bought the tickets and I'l collect them from him since it said when i wanted to buy them it would arrive a week before the game but i can't risk that since I'm in the states before that period it arrives...

You gonna get the tickets for Bills/Jets?

Edit never mind saw your post earlier :frown:

Hmmm true, might just see what the script is when over there. Definitely should be able to get to some college games I think.

Hahaha, thanks man, kick me when I'm down eh? :laugh:

:emo:
Original post by R-KAM
Hmmm true, might just see what the script is when over there. Definitely should be able to get to some college games I think.

Hahaha, thanks man, kick me when I'm down eh? :laugh:

:emo:

I'm gonna try go to a few NBA and college games as well. Really dunno whether to make that trip down to Houston. Tickets for it are only 98 dollars...

I didn't mean it like that! :frown:
Reply 5674
I'm gonna try go to a few NBA and college games as well. Really dunno whether to make that trip down to Houston. Tickets for it are only 98 dollars...

I didn't mean it like that! :frown:

Niiiiice! NBA is a good shout too actually. A month isn't going to be enough! Hmmm, how much are flights to Houston? Be worth it in the sense we love dishing out a spanking to the Texans? :P

I'll let it slide, I'll go cry in the corner alone. :bawling:
Original post by R-KAM
Niiiiice! NBA is a good shout too actually. A month isn't going to be enough! Hmmm, how much are flights to Houston? Be worth it in the sense we love dishing out a spanking to the Texans? :P

I'll let it slide, I'll go cry in the corner alone. :bawling:

Hopefully will be there for 5 weeks. I dunno how much flights to Houston are but yeah a good old Texans beat down would be awesome :h:

Awww :hugs:
Reply 5676
How much do the cheapest tickets usually cost for NFL games? Going on how much the London one costs and the crazy price of NFL jerseys, I'm guessing it's quite expensive?
Reply 5677
Hopefully will be there for 5 weeks. I dunno how much flights to Houston are but yeah a good old Texans beat down would be awesome :h:

Awww :hugs:

Sweet. Ahhh they couldn't be that much, depends how much you're willing to spend, already going ticket crazy ain't ya! Just standard :mmm:

D'awww :suith:
Original post by Zubby77
How much do the cheapest tickets usually cost for NFL games? Going on how much the London one costs and the crazy price of NFL jerseys, I'm guessing it's quite expensive?

Okay depends on what the team is and also who their playing.

I think my Broncos at Patriots is just over 360 dollars. My Browns at Patriots is 168 dollars.

But the Patriots at Texans which is clearly better then Browns against Patriots is only 80 dollars so it depends on the team.
Original post by R-KAM
Sweet. Ahhh they couldn't be that much, depends how much you're willing to spend, already going ticket crazy ain't ya! Just standard :mmm:

D'awww :suith:

Hey I need something to look forward to! When i relocate to Australia I'l have no more money left :laugh:

I wish i was going for a playoff game though :frown:

NFL experience will be great no matter what team though.

Latest