The Student Room Group

Characteristics of an oriental girlfriend/ wife

What is it about oriental womens personalities that is so attractive to men?

Do they give them the distance and space a guy needs?

I have been told its something to do with their culture...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dale Winton
slutty

Lol ok, other than being "slutty"...?
Reply 2
:lol:

Maybe men believe they'll be more subservient? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I think a lot of them come across as cute, feminine and shy. I haven't really known any, so I don't know how true that is.
Reply 4
Original post by eliza.anne
:lol:

Maybe men believe they'll be more subservient? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm... Do men not like women with opinions then? I can see the initial attraction of subservience but I always believed that would get boring
Reply 5
Absolute bitches, but think they're one of heaven's angels.

But I suppose that applies to most women.
Reply 6
I was recently told by a guy that oriental women don't let a guy know when he is wrong. I was wondering how they work around this, how they get ultimately get what they want...
Reply 7
Something to do with table tennis balls.
Reply 8
There is so much wrong with this thread i wouldn't know where to start.
Reply 9
Original post by Trigger
There is so much wrong with this thread i wouldn't know where to start.

Why?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Why?

Oriental is not term that is used these days, trying to pigeon hole an entire race of people due to where they are from and their gender, only thinking of them as wife/sex material, i could go on...
Reply 11
Oriental lady's are mysterious

greenlady.jpg
because there well mannered?
Wow, racial stereotypes AND evaluating women only in terms of their ability to be a "good" sexual partner. A+ great thread.

As for the original question, no ethnicity has a homogenous personality, that's insane. East Asian women do not all have similar personalities, so making statements about them being "well mannered" or "mysterious" or "slutty" (congratulations, casual racism and sexism in two syllables, you win the "concise bigot" award) is...wrong. And even if all East Asian women DID have similar personalities - and we've already established that they don't - then different people find different personality traits attractive; "men" are not one homogenous mass either, and broad statements about what men do/don't like are misguided.
Original post by wildbluesun
Wow, racial stereotypes AND evaluating women only in terms of their ability to be a "good" sexual partner. A+ great thread.

As for the original question, no ethnicity has a homogenous personality, that's insane. East Asian women do not all have similar personalities, so making statements about them being "well mannered" or "mysterious" or "slutty" (congratulations, casual racism and sexism in two syllables, you win the "concise bigot" award) is...wrong. And even if all East Asian women DID have similar personalities - and we've already established that they don't - then different people find different personality traits attractive; "men" are not one homogenous mass either, and broad statements about what men do/don't like are misguided.

no, east asian women do kinda have the same similarieties.....there well mannered, mysterious, well spoken, well behaved and are usually cuter looking..
Reply 15
There's so much casual racism on this thread I don't even know where to begin.
Original post by Anonymous
What is it about oriental womens personalities that is so attractive to men?

Do they give them the distance and space a guy needs?

I have been told its something to do with their culture...

I don't know. My boyfriend doesn't judge my characteristics because I'm Asian.
Its racist in a way, but it may also be preference. Its very subjective, and you can't just ask anyone.

As for the original question, no ethnicity has a homogenous personality, that's insane.

I approve of this :fluffy:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17

i tried to neg you in an inscrutable way but failed
Original post by study beats
no, east asian women do kinda have the same similarieties.....there well mannered, mysterious, well spoken, well behaved and are usually cuter looking..

That's all completely subjective
Original post by the bear
i tried to neg you in an inscrutable way but failed

You tried to neg me? Oh no! The shame! What if my parents find out? How will I tell my future children? Tonight, I leave, to start my life anew without this burden of guilt.

...I don't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending