The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
What you accuse Sloane of, sociopathy, is I suspect something you yourself suffer. You can rationalise any atrocity, any outrage, any crime, as long as it's against Westerners.

You hypocrite

(It is particularly ironic because one of the people killed in the bombing was a Chinese citizen, just minding her own business and partaking in the fruit of western civilisation. But I suppose anyone is fair game for you if they're consorting with the great satan.... right?

We know that deep down, what you're really saying is "America deserved this")

Chinese people don't do things like this,lol... I am of chinese decent.....thats nearly as bad as calling a hindu a muslim.
Original post by SloaneRanger
"Same old stuff"......islamic extremists are trying to end our way of life?

You know what I mean, same old story....... reasons why they did it, admiral akbar
Original post by arichmond64
You know what I mean, same old story....... reasons why they did it, admiral akbar

God knows what there reasons were, all I know is that there needs to be repercussions.
Reply 703
God knows what there reasons were, all I know is that there needs to be repercussions.

Obviously they felt very oppressed by the US in Chechnya :rolleyes:

They did this for their Muslim brohters in "palestine, chechnya, kashmir etc etc"

Of course they didn't volunteer to help the Syrians or anything.

You know, where six times as many people have died in 2 years than in the whole Isra/Pal conflict in 65 years.
Original post by Chindits
Obviously they felt very oppressed by the US in Chechnya :rolleyes:

They did this for their Muslim brohters in "palestine, chechnya, kashmir etc etc"

Of course they didn't volunteer to help the Syrians or anything.

You know, where six times as many people have died in 2 years than in the whole Isra/Pal conflict in 65 years.

Well having Chechnya as the 51st state, would be quite handy against the North Koreans :smile:
Reply 705
Anyway, whatever nationality - we know the motive. All lands under Allah, Jihad until the day of judgement. No more than a 10 year peace with any kuffar. Kuffars must convert or live as Dhimmis paying tax to the Islamic Sharia state.

I think that just about covers the Qu'ran and Hadiths on this matter

Which is why we will be in perpetual conflict with Islam.

The b.s in this post is simply mind blowing..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.

Huh? There is still a good chance they are Muslim....... if from Chechnya
I called this as a Muslim attack days ago when people like you were trying to pin it on white Americans and away from your Muslim heroes.

Same here, it was 100% muslim/islamic fundamentalist.....could never have been Indians (off playing cricket), Chinese,Japanese, etc or any other religious order.
Huh? There is still a good chance they are Muslim....... if from Chechnya

Muslim names.
I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.

You do know what the predominant religion in Chechnya is, don't you?
Original post by JohnnytheFox
You do know what the predominant religion in Chechnya is, don't you?

He should have noticed, what the whole conflict in Chechnya is about!

http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

He is muslim.

Islam is the predominant religion of Chechnya.

News sources have also confirmed that the suspects are muslim.

Looks like you're the one with egg on your face.
Reply 712
What does it matter what religion he is?

None. Does it matter that they also like wearing baseball caps?

What matters is the motive.
Suspect is wearing suicide vest.

Only one way this is ending!!! Hopefully not with innocent people being in the blast area.
Original post by pjm600
What does it matter what religion he is?

None. Does it matter that they also like wearing baseball caps?

What matters is the motive.

Miss calls in the Superbowl......I sincerely doubt it. Islam = 100%!
Reply 715
Suspect is wearing suicide vest.

Only one way this is ending!!! Hopefully not with innocent people being in the blast area.

Source?
Original post by Polka Dot
Islam is the predominant religion of Chechnya.

News sources have also confirmed that the suspects are muslim.

Looks like you're the one with egg on your face.

LOL, straight away, just google the first names they were hardly going to be Jewish. He should have done the same.
Reply 717
Miss calls in the Superbowl......I sincerely doubt it. Islam = 100%!

No idea what you're trying to say.
This photo makes me sad to be honest:

It makes you wonder what could possibly have happened in his life to make him become such a monster.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rascacielos
https://www.facebook.com/dzhokhar.tsarnaev.1

Not sure whether a fake account or not, but if it isn't, then he's going to kill himself.

This photo makes me sad to be honest:

It makes you wonder what could possibly have happened in his life to make him become such a monster.

That looks legit!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending