The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Would someone mind updating me? There have been quite a few pages since I last posted on this thread!

Original post by meenu89
But how could they not know what there were CCTV and everything there? They were incredibly stupid.

Not all criminals want to go unidentified... Their impulse to be known for killing people could have been greater than their desire to not be caught.
Reply 801
Original post by Hylean
Will be interesting to see what their motives were.

Inshallah
Reply 802
Original post by Hylean
Will be interesting to see what their motives were.

They are Muslim and you are Kuffar.

End of motivation. Their book calls for your death or conversion.
Original post by Chindits
The only reason they would want to live, is to kill more.

You need to understand the mentality of this lot. Many of them die smiling because they believe they think they're entering Jannah (paradise)

Islam forbids a lasting peace with enemies. It calls for perpetual conflict until judgement day. It calls for all lands to be under Allah.

In Iraq, there was a waiting list to die. A waiting list for suicide bombers. They had more volunteers than they knew what to do with.

This is what we face and the sooner we have politicians who are willing to unite and tackle this head on - we'll keep seeing these events.

The amount of nonsense that you come up with is unbelievable. You still have not replied back to me regearding the link I sent to you earlier.
Reply 804
Original post by Little_Cat
The amount of nonsense that you come up with is unbelievable. You still have not replied back to me regearding the link I sent to you earlier.

You know NOTHING, ZERO about Islamic fundamentalism.
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
it is a choice to be a Muslim, therefore it is entirely legitimate to criticise it.

some people don't choose. They grow up in a religious family, for example, and that becomes their default belief, religion and personality. That can then be manipulated, and it can be argued how much choice is involved..
Reply 806
They are Muslim and you are Kuffar.

End of motivation. Their book calls for your death or conversion.

So you keep saying, but you have no proof that they are Islamic fundamentalists. Sure, one is apparently Muslim according to a social media website, but it also states his priorities are himself, money, etc. which is not a very Islamic characteristic.

For all you know, they might have done it for a completely secular reason. Until we do, it would be nice if you stopped hating everything Islamic and stopped spouting your prejudiced vitriol. Or at least aim it in another direction.

I know nothing about Islamic Fundementalism?? What qualifies you, did you do a degree in it!

I know enough about it, it has made my life a living hell because I have ***** like you constantly brushing all muslims with the same bullsh*t because I am Muslim. And I do not see that as being a problem.
:rolleyes: What a surprise, Islamaphobes are using this to promote their agendas. I don't like Islam as a religion, I think it has many flaws, but I'm not stupid enough to assume that all its billion or so followers are hate-mongering extremists who want to kill anybody who disagrees with them, nor am I going to assume that these people did what they did because of religion. Chindits is a bigot and to be honest I don't see why he hasn't been banned for hate speech on this forum.
Reply 809
Original post by Hylean
So you keep saying, but you have no proof that they are Islamic fundamentalists. Sure, one is apparently Muslim according to a social media website, but it also states his priorities are himself, money, etc. which is not a very Islamic characteristic.

For all you know, they might have done it for a completely secular reason. Until we do, it would be nice if you stopped hating everything Islamic and stopped spouting your prejudiced vitriol. Or at least aim it in another direction.

It's people like you that jumped to blame the white man and those "right wingers".

They're both Muslims, both extremists and both terrorists killing in the name of Allah and Islam.

You try and spin this any way you like with complete and utter moral bankruptcy to try and exonerate yet another Islamist murder.

I'll call these Islamic savages exactly what they are.
Uncle Ruslan is on Sky News again. Fascinating.

He says he loves the United States, that it gives opportunities to everyone. That his nephews are losers.

Edit: Lol! Uncle Ruslan shouts at Dzhokar, ordering him to give himself up.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 811
Over the next few weeks there’s going to be a huge confusion that “Russia” or “Russians” attacked Boston, and the holier than thou token left-liberal crowd are goanna come reign in “this must make all the intolerant islaphaboes feel real stupid now hahaha we were right”, the attackers were CHECNYAN, Muslims, devout Chechnyan Muslims, who thought that “thanksgiving is haram”

It was of course one of the potential attackers, it would either be a Muslim, a right wing pro-gun anti-obama nut or a lone wolf wacko.

And what do you know, guess who it was?
It was always going to be them, a bombing, in a public place, at such an event?
Apologists you better be in hyper overload right now.
(edited 11 years ago)
You gotta feel sorry for the uncle of these two, watch his speech on CNN
Original post by Little_Cat
I know nothing about Islamic Fundementalism?? What qualifies you, did you do a degree in it!

I know enough about it, it has made my life a living hell because I have ***** like you constantly brushing all muslims with the same bullsh*t because I am Muslim. And I do not see that as being a problem.

No one in their right minds would suggest all Muslims are extremists. In reality, extremism is another religion in itself. The fact remains, though, the Islam has a higher proportion of militant extremists than any other religion.

And you still have not gotten back to me about the article I linked to you. It completely ruins your agument doesn't it?
Quite sad that one is a medical student and they are both young and they have thrown their lives away.
Reply 816
It's people like you that jumped to blame the white man and those "right wingers".

They're both Muslims, both extremists and both terrorists killing in the name of Allah and Islam.

You try and spin this any way you like with complete and utter moral bankruptcy to try and exonerate yet another Islamist murder.

Have you heard either of them state that they are killing in the name of Allah or Islam? No, that's something you jumped to as soon as you learnt they were Muslim. It's something you jumped to as soon as it happened. You didn't even give a thought to other reasons.

I'm not trying to spin it any way or exonerate anyone. I just don't see the point in deciding a motive before we actually know anything substantial.

I don't remembering jumping to blame right-wingers or "the white man". Though if you really want, I can give you examples of almost daily "white man" terrorism from Norn Iron. In fact, I don't remember suggesting anyone was more likely to have committed it?
Reply 817

Please stop trolling.

That is all
Reply 818

Source?

The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists. Like I said earlier, they both also wear baseball caps, is that a motive too?

You cannot logically say that as they are Muslims, that must be the motivation. That's extreme prejustice and not helpful.
Original post by pjm600

The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists.

Islam is not a race. Therefore criticism of it is not racist.

Islam is a choice; Muslims themselves say as much. Therefore, it is a legitimate target for criticism

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending