The Student Room Group

Predicted grades

Well im applying to the uni of manchester. my predicted grades are bcc and they are generally looking for bbc. whats the likely chance they will offer me a place?
Reply 1
The probability is between 0 and 1.
Subject/course?
And what subjects at A Level?
Reply 3
Its very likely that you can still get a place there I go to Westminster uni and for my course its ABB but my friend got in with BBC
I think you'll find that trying to make comparisons between the admissions policy at somewhere like Westminster to that at Manchester is a bit pointless.
Reply 5
Original post by Juno
The probability is between 0 and 1.

What do you mean?
Original post by patterson
What do you mean?

She/he was stating the obvious.

You've still got a good chance of getting accepted onto the course. It really depends on the course youre doing though, and the amount of competition. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Without course I really cannot help :/
Reply 8
Original post by x-Sophie-x
She/he was stating the obvious.

You've still got a good chance of getting accepted onto the course. It really depends on the course youre doing though, and the amount of competition. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well its a engineering integrated foundation year at the uni of Manchester. Im not really sure if the course is competitive though. But the grades i was predicted was BCC and on their requirements say that "generally want BBC" so im really not sure.
Reply 9
Original post by Muppet Science
Without course I really cannot help :/

Well its a engineering integrated foundation year at the uni of Manchester. Im not really sure if the course is competitive though. But the grades i was predicted was BCC and on their requirements say that "generally want BBC" so im really not sure.
Reply 10
Original post by patterson

That's the thing: nobody can tell you. Even if people have got in with lower grades before it doesn't mean you will - and even if they haven't it doesn't mean you won't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending