The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

1739: The police official says investigators are developing new leads and that authorities will carry out a "controlled explosion" soon.

"Airstrike incoming"

Wow.
Reply 861
Developments: "Woman is texting her mother than she is being held by a man with a gun", "A person is being held there by gunpoint."

Could be another false trail.
Reply 862
Anyone got a working scanner?
Reply 863
Original post by Enoch.
At the end of the day, he is entitled to his opinion, no? No matter how much of a bigot he seems to be

yes but there's a clear difference between an opinion and complete nonsense.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by notnek
Developments: "Woman is texting her mother than she is being held by a man with a gun", "A person is being held there by gunpoint."

Could be another false trail.

What news site are you following? I'm giving up on BBC live feed, they just keep repeating the same old stuff, barely been any new info in the past 3 hours
Reply 865
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

Hope it's OK to post the link. I doubt the manhunt will be impacted by some Brits on TSR.
(edited 11 years ago)
Controlled explosion will be carried out at the brother's house in Cambridge.
Reply 868
Original post by notnek
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

Hope it's OK to post the link. I doubt the manhunt will be impacted by some Brits on TSR.

Thanks for risking your freedom for our convenience.
Where are the reddit updates getting their soruces from?
Reply 870
Original post by itsmyname
Where are the reddit updates getting their soruces from?

From the link I gave above the reddit updates post.
so they are from Chechnya. Highly probably, in fact almost certain, they are Muslims too.
Original post by notnek
From the link I gave above the reddit updates post.

I meant where is reddit getting it's updates from
Original post by iamgreatness
so they are from Chechnya. Highly probably, in fact almost certain, they are Muslims too.

It has been confirmed they are Muslim.
Reply 874
Original post by itsmyname
I meant where is reddit getting it's updates from

That's what I meant also. The Reddit thread is getting it's updates from the Boston police scanner.
Original post by Chindits
I called this as a Muslim attack days ago when people like you were trying to pin it on white Americans and away from your Muslim heroes.

I was arguing people should shut up until they know.

You are completely fabricating and smearing and also - out of interest - why couldn't someone have "muslim heroes"? Not all muslims are terrorists, in fact, very few are.

What disturbed me about your posts was your eagerness to align this threat with the agenda of the political right in Israel - hence your rush to label it as an Iranian action (I see in later posts you are still attempting this, naming Hezbollah as being behind it) when you in fact DIDN'T KNOW who was behind it and STILL DON'T.
Original post by Jordan-James
Comig from the person who dislikes Islam?

I'm guessing that, in your fevered imagination, you actually make sense.
Please keep posts on topic of the Boston bombings and the manhunt of the suspect.
Wow, I read through the last 15 pages looking for updates and whatnot and 10 of those pages have been discussions about Islam. Can the Mod's do nothing about this
I don't think they're going to catch the younger brother alive. Seems like he might just shoot himself or blow himself up if the net gets too tight. I really hope this is not the case, otherwise we will never know the true story behind their actions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending