The Student Room Group

Hi, is it possible to be in the audience of the Graham Norton Show?

Hi,

I'd like to get tickets for one of the shows but I can't see anywhere that would let me book them.

Has anyone been in the audience before and if so how do you apply?

Many thanks xx
Reply 2

Yes that's legit, we went to see graham on Wednesday for the recording of tonight's show. A friend got us the tickets and she used that website.
Reply 3
Original post by A-K-J
Yes that's legit, we went to see graham on Wednesday for the recording of tonight's show. A friend got us the tickets and she used that website.

That's great! I was a bit reluctant to put in all my details and everything.

I want to go to the recording broadcast on the 3rd of may, does that mean it would be filmed on the 2nd of May?

Also, is there anything I could put in the application that would make me more likely to get tickets or is it just random?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by MrHappy_J
That's great! I was a bit reluctant to put in all my details and everything.

I want to go to the recording broadcast on the 3rd of may, does that mean it would be filmed on the 2nd of May?

Also, is there anything I could put in the application that would make me more likely to get tickets or is it just random?

I won't be able to give you much information as it's my friend who gets us the tickets. 3rd of may is a friday so expect filming to take place on the thursday before or wednesday (1st).

It's work on a first come first serve basis, so if the tickets are available you should get them.

Only piece of advice i can give is when you get the tickets make sure you queue up by 5.30, they usually give out more tickets than spaces so you may not get in if your late.
Reply 5
Original post by A-K-J
I won't be able to give you much information as it's my friend who gets us the tickets. 3rd of may is a friday so expect filming to take place on the thursday before or wednesday (1st).

It's work on a first come first serve basis, so if the tickets are available you should get them.

Only piece of advice i can give is when you get the tickets make sure you queue up by 5.30, they usually give out more tickets than spaces so you may not get in if your late.

Thank you :smile:

The options I can see are Thursday 25th of April, or Thursday 2nd of May. I can put three options so maybe I'll just put down both those dates? I don't know.
(edited 11 years ago)
I would love to be in the red chair and have the handle pulled on me by someone really famous.
Reply 7
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I would love to be in the red chair and have the handle pulled on me by someone really famous.

hahaa I think I'd be so nervous if I was put on the spot.
Yes it is but you'll have to dress up as a man and suck him off first.
hahaa I think I'd be so nervous if I was put on the spot.

He is so funny, I would be afraid of his sharp sarcasm, but laughing along with it too.
Reply 10
Original post by CaptainDudeson
Yes it is but you'll have to dress up as a man and suck him off first.

Homophobic much?
Homophobic much?

No. It was hardly meant to be taken seriously...
Reply 12
Original post by CaptainDudeson
No. It was hardly meant to be taken seriously...

People on tsr have a strange sense of humour..
Reply 13
Original post by A-K-J

Do they sometimes give out extra tickets on the day? I think i was unlucky :frown:
Reply 14
Do they sometimes give out extra tickets on the day? I think i was unlucky :frown:

Like i mentioned earlier there's usually more people than available tickets.

If you have a ticket and don't manage to get it they offer you priority tickets for another date.
Reply 15
Original post by A-K-J
Like i mentioned earlier there's usually more people than available tickets.

If you have a ticket and don't manage to get it they offer you priority tickets for another date.

thats a shame :frown: i was actually in south bank yesterday before i realised that thats where they film it. I could have waited outside for them to arrive but i would have been there for five hours! If id have known i would have gone later.

Oh well, at least i can watch it on tv tonight.
Reply 16
was anyone else mightily impressed/scared by Benedict's impression of Graham Norton?! :eek3:
Hi everyone!
How is it possible to know which celebrities will be attending which recording?
Thank you guys!
Original post by sugar.honeyhoney
Hi everyone!
How is it possible to know which celebrities will be attending which recording?
Thank you guys!

Graham usually tells the names at the end of each episode on BBC :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest