The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haha

It's not anything to be sad about :tongue: on another note... I need a website to help me learn welsh :/

All other languages can take a back seat... I want to learn Welsh for.my.exams :s-smilie:

I want to learn Japanese, or something like that, but I know no one who can speak them, and my school or college I want to go to offer it. :frown:
Original post by lolface32
Anyone else finding revision VERY boring?
Covered it all ten times over :frown:

Yep :tongue:
Reply 4722
Original post by MattFletcher
Not quite, the Y10 thread has 5,251 posts, this hasn't reached 5000 yet

It's almost there, I'm ashamed of the year ten thread! You'll probably overtake us by Monday!

lol I didn't have a life before I had TSR! :biggrin: I live on the internet :frown:

Exactly, I'm the only year ten with no life!
Original post by Vionar
It's almost there, I'm ashamed of the year ten thread! You'll probably overtake us by Monday!

hence why you spend so much time on ours? :wink: :tongue:
Original post by Vionar

Exactly, I'm the only year ten with no life!

:biggrin: Stay positive, the outside is scary :tongue:
Reply 4724
Loool who's revising?! I've just finished napping.... I have school tomorrow. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Loool who's revising?! I've just finished napping.... I have school tomorrow. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tomorrow Saturday?!:O

USING THE TSR APP
how is everybody here ?
Reply 4727
Original post by Olympiad
Tomorrow Saturday?!:O

USING THE TSR APP

Yeaah I know :frown: Sociology revision, humanities priorities tomorrow. I'm just happy it's not arts. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Yeaah I know :frown: Sociology revision, humanities priorities tomorrow. I'm just happy it's not arts. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, have fun!

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, you just reminded me that I have English revision tomorrow and an interview :frown:
Reply 4730
Original post by techno836
how is everybody here ?

Hey! I'm brilliant! Passed history CA and just woke up! Haha

How are you? Has your mum come back? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4731
hence why you spend so much time on ours? :wink: :tongue:
:biggrin: Stay positive, the outside is scary :tongue:

Clearly! And why I'm currently on the top ten poster list for mark four and five!

As scary as the weird side of TSR!? :eek:
I want to learn Japanese, or something like that, but I know no one who can speak them, and my school or college I want to go to offer it. :frown:

Hmmm... Google it? :tongue: Japanese will be a lot easier with resources than welsh (probably harder to learn though)
Reply 4733
Original post by Olympiad
Awww, have fun!

USING THE TSR APP

Merci!

Original post by Elm Tree
Damn, you just reminded me that I have English revision tomorrow and an interview :frown:

Haha sorry? I'm hating on English right now too :/ Good luck in your interview! Haha how many places did you apply to?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4734
Hmmm... Google it? :tongue: Japanese will be a lot easier with resources than welsh (probably harder to learn though)

Try busuu.com ? It's amazing, you can speak with native speakers and get your work marked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Clearly! And why I'm currently on the top ten poster list for mark four and five!

As scary as the weird side of TSR!? :eek:

Scarier! :eek:

It'll be so difficult though, and at this time I need to revise, I think I'm going to try during the summer months :smile::moon:
Original post by Jina

Haha sorry? I'm hating on English right now too :/ Good luck in your interview! Haha how many places did you apply to?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seven places in total, but I've already have an offer just going there to discuss subjects.
Original post by Jina
Hey! I'm brilliant! Passed history CA and just woke up! Haha

How are you? Has your mum come back? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :smile:

I'm fine and nope :frown: two days without a mum is horrible :frown: ... but dad is currently home so its a little less stress :smile:

I get my biology and physics ISAs back on Monday :biggrin: ... I messed my biology one up but was really only 1 3 mark question .... but I have to beat 45 to improve which isn't likely to happen :L

and physics I thought went very well so i'm expecting at least 43 as that is my lowest ISA score .. but I would love 50 as that would give me a chance to get an A* ( I need 100% in both ISA and Physics 3 )

so after these past few days ... fingers crossed , i'm owed some good luck/days/events
Free house for about 2 minutes, what should I do? :smile:
Reply 4739
Scarier! :eek:

It'll be so difficult though, and at this time I need to revise, I think I'm going to try during the summer months :smile::moon:

That must be horrendous, I understand agoraphobia now!

Latest