The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by insignificant
they can see him from 50 yards away!

What are you watching / listening to? I'm listening to the scanner
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
What are you watching / listening to? I'm listening to the scanner

Yes so am I
Original post by insignificant
Yes so am I

Can you update me on what's happening? They're looking into a suspicious car atm?

Also just heard them mention a suspicious package.
They said he's prone, on the ground. Not sure if they've found him

Edit: Wtf! An ad just started!

Edit 2: Did they say they're at "Hazel and Howe"? (presumably an intersection, just looking up on google maps)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 904
They've got him prone.
Reply 905
They've found him! They said he's prone, on the ground

Edit: Wtf! An ad just started!

This has been happening for hours. A guy on the ground doesn't mean it's the suspect.

Be patient :smile:
Original post by notnek
This has been happening for hours. A guy on the ground doesn't mean it's the suspect.

Be patient :smile:

Lol, sorry. I'm excitable :colondollar:
Lol, sorry. I'm excitable :colondollar:

Yes theyve got the suspect on the ground between hazel and howe
Chechen President blames AMERICA for Boston bomb suspects' acts of evil because of 'immoral upbringing'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311664/Chechen-President-blames-AMERICA-Boston-bomb-suspects-acts-evil-immoral-upbringing.html#ixzz2Qw5V4CBZ

negative :frown:
Open mic Joe Boyle! ;-)
Reply 911
Islamists are all the same.
Reply 912
Looks like he's not caught yet
A 19 year old has brought the city of boston on its knees its unbelievable how they havent caught him yet
From reddit

EDIT 224 2:32 PM: Father told media the boys were planning on going back to Russia in a few days.

They probably thought they were going to get away with it.

Edit: I finally found Hazel and Howe on google maps. I think the Mt Auburn Cemetary would be a good place to hide.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Thugnificent.
A 19 year old has brought the city of boston on its knees its unbelievable how they havent caught him yet

It is unbelievable how you havnt considered the size of the area and the amount of places he could be!
Original post by freeurmind
Soz hard

'Sorry hard'?
Original post by Stringer987

It is unbelievable how you havnt considered the size of the area and the amount of places he could be!

there are 9,000 police officers looking for him, they got swat etc /the whole nine yards...they've shut down shops and businesses and schools, people have been asked to stay at home I understand its a big city but I just think they should have got this kid already
mother ****er has set up another bomb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending