The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4780
Original post by Princepieman
What's up, peeps? I just had a wonderful 2 hour nap after a couple hours at my local charity shop. How is everyone?

Naps Ftw! I've been napping everyday after school this week.

Still trying to figure out my name by any chance? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I never post here these days :emo:

:emo: indeed

How is the Zoo getting along? Anyone submitted theirs yet?
Reply 4782
Original post by Elm Tree
Why not :redface:

It doesn't have a sixth form, although it does have some football thing-y with a local college and Chelsea.

Original post by MattFletcher
I'm good

I know it just really annoys me :frown: and it's worth 20% per CA and they are like incredibly intelligent at everything :frown:
I know, it's just I work for it and do terrible, and I'm always jealous when people do well when I do badly (after being happy for them.)

Don't worry about them, comparing yourself to them will make you feel horrible, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they get, only what you get! I think everyone gets jealous like that, just focus on you!
- she posts :wink:

You have a point :tongue:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't nap! I just have too much work! :frown:
Original post by Vionar
It doesn't have a sixth form, although it does have some football thing-y with a local college and Chelsea.

Don't worry about them, comparing yourself to them will make you feel horrible, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they get, only what you get! I think everyone gets jealous like that, just focus on you!

I try :frown: :wink:
You have a point :tongue:

:biggrin:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've narrowed it down to Regina and Georgina or is it a more exotic name?
Reply 4787
Original post by Jina
Haha I know you're not mean now, after talking to you! :smile: I say the same thing to shock my friend who still talks to her.
God knows, i don't understand it either.

#actually #performingArtsSchool
#LeadRoleInSchoolPlay lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you saw me in real life, and didn't talk to me, I'd appear awfully standoffish but I'm just shy! Personally, if they are allowed to talk in exams, I'd report the school, but that's just me!

#Stepback #WhatPlay!? #StillGirlsSchool (not mean, not mean!)
What happens if you are in an exam and spill your water all over it - I mean so it is soaking and unreadable: at the end of the exam?:O

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
#STOPhastaging
Reply 4790
Original post by Princepieman
I've narrowed it down to Regina and Georgina or is it a more exotic name?

Omg. Omg.

This old guy misheard me once and called me Georgina and looool regina is my friends name. You are sooo close it's sad. But oh well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
What happens if you are in an exam and spill your water all over it - I mean so it is soaking and unreadable: at the end of the exam?:O

you die :wink:
Reply 4792
I try :frown: :wink:

:biggrin:

Or just ignore them, and then you won't know they did better than you! Disclaimer: this method may cause severe loss of friendship.

You're screwed :tongue:

It's unlikely to be completely ruined anyway. They'd probably dry it off but if it was completely awful you'd just have to retake.
you die :wink:

For real, omg.
Do the examiners give you your predicted grade?

Original post by Vionar
Or just ignore them, and then you won't know they did better than you! Disclaimer: this method may cause severe loss of friendship.

hahaa :wink: I have about 10 close friends, I hate most others at my school (hence cynicism) :tongue:
Reply 4796
Original post by Vionar
If you saw me in real life, and didn't talk to me, I'd appear awfully standoffish but I'm just shy! Personally, if they are allowed to talk in exams, I'd report the school, but that's just me!

#Stepback #WhatPlay!? #StillGirlsSchool (not mean, not mean!)

Lol.... I just talk to anyone and make friends like *clicks fingers*.. My friends find me embarrassing but oh well.

I know... I want to report them but I need evidence my teacher said. -_-

Haha it's an unknown play but I was the lead actress! Wooh! But I do music now :frown: Girls schools are amazing fyi!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're screwed :tongue:

It's unlikely to be completely ruined anyway. They'd probably dry it off but if it was completely awful you'd just have to retake.

That must be so annoying ;O

For real, omg.
Do the examiners give you your predicted grade?

No thats only If someone dies, I think you have to restart at a later time ( when they have another paper):frown:
Reply 4799

that happened to someone during my maths exam and they were giving another paper lol luckily they managed to finish it and they got an A

Latest