The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4820
Original post by Elm Tree
GCSE psychology? Never heard that one before :redface:

Not many have! It's Edexcel :smile:
Original post by gomg
i don't think so :P they only lost like 2 min moving to a different table and writing their name again lol

& the other 10 minutes,
I guess I'd be paranoid since I try to make sure every single minute, second, nano second counts

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Original post by gomg
i don't think so :P they only lost like 2 min moving to a different table and writing their name again lol

Wait, how come the school had spare exam papers? I thought they are only given exactly what is asked for on the day

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Half way dere
Reply 4824
Original post by Vionar
And then you chase after them after you made them cry! That sounds like you're the unwanted member of the group!

You could ask your friend over the internet or text etc. about it, and screenshot it? Or secretly record it on your phone!

Ah, we did the Crucible and I was sort of a main part, even though no one here know what The Crucible is! Drama is soooooooo much better! Yeah, they make people afraid of boys... :wink: This is the second conversation on TSR I've had about people going to girls' schools in like the past week!

#LookWhosTalking

Haha! Twisting words here! I chase after people who are crying because of the actions of others. If i make people cry, don't really tend to feed their tears more.

Sksjshsgah! I don't talk to her, my other friend does. Also she wouldn't give any evidence, she'd want to keep her A.

Haha I know the crucible! My school does that. Noone here knows purple hibiscus. :frown: And ours was a proper production, the whole theatre stage, lights, photographers and audience shabang! I was a Norwegian lassie lol.

Haha actually we're empowered in an all female environment. BBC filmed a documentary at my school and the programme found girls who attend single sex schools go on to earn more in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4825
Half way dere

Elm! Do you know if i'm ranked on this threads top 10 posters? I feel blindddd

Posted from TSR Mobile
how is all?
Reply 4827
About the mock things, I think that if you're unable to do the real exam for some reason (like illness etc) they can give the mock grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluffroom
how is all?

Good :h: You?
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Good :h: You?

awesome thanks :h:
Original post by Jina
Elm! Do you know if i'm ranked on this threads top 10 posters? I feel blindddd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Picture1.png
Reply 4831
Original post by Jina
Haha! Twisting words here! I chase after people who are crying because of the actions of others. If i make people cry, don't really tend to feed their tears more.

Sksjshsgah! I don't talk to her, my other friend does. Also she wouldn't give any evidence, she'd want to keep her A.

Haha I know the crucible! My school does that. Noone here knows purple hibiscus. :frown: And ours was a proper production, the whole theatre stage, lights, photographers and audience shabang! I was a Norwegian lassie lol.

Haha actually we're empowered in an all female environment. BBC filmed a documentary at my school and the programme found girls who attend single sex schools go on to earn more in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't do that! :tongue: What actually makes these people run out of lessons crying?

Get the other friend in on the plan! You don't have to tell cheating friend what it's for, you could just be talking about school stuff!

The only person who knows it! I don't know that unfortunately, but never fear, I'll be looking it up soon! We had lights, kind of a stage, and the audience of course! NORWAY!!!!

But when you leave, you'll be surrounded by men, but I don't understand single gender schools! They just seem a bit pointless to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4832
Picture1.png

Omg. I'm genuinely shocked! That's so cool! It also means I'm pretty sad. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Omg. Omg.

This old guy misheard me once and called me Georgina and looool regina is my friends name. You are sooo close it's sad. But oh well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

what about Arjina?
Reply 4834
Original post by Vionar
I wouldn't do that! :tongue: What actually makes these people run out of lessons crying?

Get the other friend in on the plan! You don't have to tell cheating friend what it's for, you could just be talking about school stuff!

The only person who knows it! I don't know that unfortunately, but never fear, I'll be looking it up soon! We had lights, kind of a stage, and the audience of course! NORWAY!!!!

But when you leave, you'll be surrounded by men, but I don't understand single gender schools! They just seem a bit pointless to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#hormones!! Lol and unfunny jokes plus exam results.

Ok ok! I will do it! Haha Let me go ask her right now!

Haha my production was better mister! We had all the arts combined in it... Not just drama. Haha are you norwegian?!

You make it sound like i'll cower in front of men in the outside world. Loool I can hold my own. I for one think single sex schools aren't pointless. Whereas in a mixed school, girls wouldn't steer towards STEM subjects, at my school theres a large proportion who go into StEM careers. There's no stereotypes of, oh thats a girls subject (the arts) and oh that's clearly a boys subject (Stem)... We're taught we can do anything, plus teachers tend to give more attention to boys during lessons (generally)... None of that in a girls school. I could go on. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4835
Original post by Princepieman
what about Arjina?

Haha I can't tell you my name. :frown: It's not Arjina... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's your revision going Jina ?
Reply 4837
Original post by PriyaPaul
How's your revision going Jina ?

Haha omg. Non-existant! You've not been on to disciple me! :/ haha I kid, tis my fault entirely. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

D'accord, peut-être je dois arrêter guessing
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4839
Original post by Princepieman
what about Arjina?

I read that wrong! :facepalm:

Original post by Jina
#hormones!! Lol and unfunny jokes plus exam results.

Ok ok! I will do it! Haha Let me go ask her right now!

Haha my production was better mister! We had all the arts combined in it... Not just drama. Haha are you norwegian?!

You make it sound like i'll cower in front of men in the outside world. Loool I can hold my own. I for one think single sex schools aren't pointless. Whereas in a mixed school, girls wouldn't steer towards STEM subjects, at my school theres a large proportion who go into StEM careers. There's no stereotypes of, oh thats a girls subject (the arts) and oh that's clearly a boys subject (Stem)... We're taught we can do anything, plus teachers tend to give more attention to boys during lessons (generally)... None of that in a girls school. I could go on. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, and bitchiness!

Go for it, with your empowerment!

Our person for musical things like that was on maternity leave! That's the only reason I was in it! Oh no, I just love Scandinavia, but I am half Dutch.

What about your friend who's afraid of boys! I get that you won't come out with a fear of boys, but what's the point when almost everything in the world is done in a multiple gendered environment? I don't think that most girls veer away from STEM subjects on purpose, I can think of at least three girls who definitely want to do STEM stuff. Although there aren't that many girls doing the subjects. Everyone should be taught they can do everything, it is taught in any school! I don't really think teachers spend more time with boys, is there any evidence for it?

Latest