你好!你瞭解我嗎?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is this sorcery?
Original post by Jina
你好!你瞭解我嗎?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes we do
Reply 4882
Wow. You're so cool! I used traditional Chinese as well not the simplified one! :smile:

Though I did try to translate "hello, do you understand me" haha... Translating it would've defied the purpose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Alhamdulillah indeed! :smile: haha we don't know each other ourselves.
Haha welcome! :smile: and congrats on your perseverance and amazing grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks my grades are no-where near anyone on these forums, I am much more of a techie person, I make/break things just to see how they function and do quite a lot of modifications, so I had no time for this, but guess the old days are gonna end soon because now I need to revise lol. Also I couldn't care less what im going to become, I just want to do my best and know I did it because I will never feel satisfied wasting the potential I was given on something I could easily have done. Anyways thanks for the Welcome, another thing my science teacher says funny haha, come to think about it he talks rather funny lol. He says things like "Zanyal" instead of "Danyal" and Welcome every time some comes in a pervy-ish way haha.
Reply 4884
Original post by Princepieman
What is this sorcery?

Lmao. It's called an education!

Posted from TSR Mobile
be careful! More trees mean we may have more angry men with chainsaws chopping them down! Lets promote the symbolic, loving roses:redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Thanks my grades are no-where near anyone on these forums, I am much more of a techie person, I make/break things just to see how they function and do quite a lot of modifications, so I had no time for this, but guess the old days are gonna end soon because now I need to revise lol. Also I couldn't care less what im going to become, I just want to do my best and know I did it because I will never feel satisfied wasting the potential I was given on something I could easily have done. Anyways thanks for the Welcome, another thing my science teacher says funny haha, come to think about it he talks rather funny lol. He says things like "Zanyal" instead of "Danyal" and Welcome every time some comes in a pervy-ish way haha.

Techy people unite! We must join forces to relinquish the evil powers of those who study... humanities and *gasp* social sciences :wink:
Reply 4887

Haha Neither are mine - we can only try our best! :smile:
Hahaha you're exactly like my brother. He breaks everything just so he can see whats inside.... Confusing.
You're welcome... I'm guessing you're Danyal? :P

Are you Bengali?! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4888
Techy people unite! We must join forces to relinquish the evil powers of those who study... humanities and *gasp* social sciences :wink:

Uhm. I find that offensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lmao. It's called an education!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since when did an education = Mandarin Skills?

EDIT: realised I just contradicted myself
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Uhm. I find that offensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I joke, I joke.
Reply 4891
Coz you're the real thing! Haha so so so cool! You must give me transliterated material so i can impress my friends and that chinese guy I embarrassed myself in front of. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4892
I joke, I joke.

Every joke has some truth behind it. What issue do you have with humanities/social sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4893
Since when did an education = Mandarin Skills?

EDIT: realised I just contradicted myself

Lol... There you go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Time to talk about how superior the HTC ONE is compared the plastic-crap S4.
Also im getting a Samsung 840 pro SSD, my cousin has got it and it loads up his W7 in a few seconds, but I'll Dual-boot if with Backtrack5, if you get what I mean-if you don't then tell me to explain :wink:.

Original post by Jina
Haha Neither are mine - we can only try our best! :smile:
Hahaha you're exactly like my brother. He breaks everything just so he can see whats inside.... Confusing.
You're welcome... I'm guessing you're Danyal? :P

Are you Bengali?! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

The funny thing is I nearly broke my Xbox and then tried the same thing again to see why, then I realised that the metal shell is a conductor of electricity.

Anyways my name is Sulaiman, Solomon or Sully lol. I just use the exact example of the teacher lol.
Also I speak Japanese, Pashto(from afgan- my mother tongue) and English as you can see :smile:, also got an approximate 8 UMS above A for English AQA but they haven't released the boundaries so I could go up or down lol but I'd put a dime that they won't go over 5 UMS so I should be fine.
Time to talk about how superior the HTC ONE is compared the plastic-crap S4.
Also im getting a Samsung 840 pro SSD, my cousin has got it and it loads up his W7 in a few seconds, but I'll Dual-boot if with Backtrack5, if you get what I mean-if you don't then tell me to explain :wink:.

The funny thing is I nearly broke my Xbox and then tried the same thing again to see why, then I realised that the metal shell is a conductor of electricity.

Anyways my name is Sulaiman, Solomon or Sully lol. I just use the exact example of the teacher lol.
Also I speak Japanese, Pashto(from afgan- my mother tongue) and English as you can see :smile:, also got an approximate 8 UMS above A for English AQA but they haven't released the boundaries so I could go up or down lol but I'd put a dime that they won't go over 5 UMS so I should be fine.

Of course I know what you mean! Although I somewhat disagree with the HTC One comment. Sure it has a pleasant form factor but in terms of performance the S4's processor simply blows it out of the water. And as for the SSD, I just got the seagate hybrid version and my, my it is fantastic!
Reply 4896
Thank you. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funny thing is, I want to do the same but with an engineering or computer science segment as well.
Reply 4898

Aah! I like the name Sulaiman! :smile: Afghans rule too! Yesterday all my teachers kept talking about Afghanistan in class... Soviet invasion of Afghanistan being one.
Ahh i know how you feel! Did the same exam but im pretty sure its an A*... Feel sorry for my friends though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm way ahead you there, already got HTML, CSS and JavaScript down to a tee and working through some Ruby and Objective-C at the moment. Did you know you can develop windows 8 apps with just HTML5 and JavaScript?
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest