The Student Room Group

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead

Scroll to see replies

Anyone browsed through his Twitter? From that, and his friend's accounts, he seems like such a normal guy making it difficult to believe. The older brother on the other hand, with the boxing pictures and captions "I don't understand americans". I'd make a guess that a lot of the indoctrination was from the older brother
Reply 181
Original post by HumanSupremacist
I really could not tell you - after all, it is all speculation on my part.

However, what we do know, is that he's managed to elude thousands of LEOs for many hours and has effectively grounded the city to halt and caused the cancellation of large events like tonight's hockey game. So he's certainly got some sort of advantage that we can't quite be certain of yet.

I disagree. I don't think he would commit suicide by himself - due to the nature of the recent events, he might want to go out guns blazing. Then again, maybe his confidence/adrenaline-fueled bravery has since dissipated after his brother was captured and then died.

But all is still pretty quiet in Boston....

It really could go either way. There's no way to tell how things will go right now... the entire city is on a lock-down. Everyone is staying inside, and most people don't have work due to the lock-down.
There haven't been any updates recently, but there's supposed to be a press conference in twenty minutes.
Reply 182
I reckon he has CIA backing, thats how hes managed to evade capture. the CIA want more powers so this is a great excuse for them.
Original post by GodAtum
I reckon he has CIA backing, thats how hes managed to evade capture. the CIA want more powers so this is a great excuse for them.

What would be the motive? :curious:
Reply 184
Original post by GodAtum
I'm surprised with amerians owning guns no-one shot the suspects when they where on the loose. Surely thats the whole point of owning a gun?

If they knew who the suspects were at the time....
Reply 185
What would be the motive? :curious:

Funding.
Funding? Please do expand further... :holmes:

...Because, if I'm not mistaken, you are saying that the CIA has orchestrated all of these events in order to get more funding from the government, right?

OK, then surely that would lead to the reasoning that many, if not most local crimes, are orchestrated by local LEOs and Agencies in order to get more funding?

You cannot be serious? You must be joking, right? You're just having a laugh, right (a cheap one at that)?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 187
Funding? Please do expand further... :holmes:

...Because, if I'm not mistaken, you are saying that the CIA has orchestrated all of these events in order to get more funding from the government, right?

OK, then surely that would lead to the reasoning that many, if not most local crimes, are orchestrated by local LEOs and Agencies in order to get more funding?

You cannot be serious? You must be joking, right? You're just having a laugh, right (a cheap one at that)?

No I don't believe it but thats usually the reason the conspiracy theorists state.
Reply 188
No leads yet. They still have no idea where he is.

And the public transit is back up, and the lock-down has been lifted.
Original post by GodAtum

You have been reading to many Dan Brown novels.
Reply 190
The State Police Colonol has confirmed they didn't rob the 7-11. Unfortunately for them they were there when someone else did it.
Reply 191
according to bbc - "Anonymous officials say that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his wounded brother while escaping from police, the Boston Globe newspaper reports"hes not some naive 19 y/o in wrong place at wrong time , hes clearly a fanatic bent on murder etc
Original post by LLion
No leads yet. They still have no idea where he is.

And the public transit is back up, and the lock-down has been lifted.

Hmm..interesting - so the agencies seem to think the public are safe. They wouldn't lift the lock-down and get transport up and running unless they're sure where he is/have got him cornered - let's hope so.
Original post by RtGOAT
The State Police Colonol has confirmed they didn't rob the 7-11. Unfortunately for them they were there when someone else did it.

Dear me, what are the chances of that?! Terrorists murder a cop, then steal a getaway car, then go into a shop (to do what exactly?) and are subsequently caught up in an unrelated criminal robbery of the shop which has nothing to do with them...
He will be hailed as the new Osama Bin Laden... can't believe they actually have not found him yet.
Reply 195
Dear me, what are the chances of that?! Terrorists murder a cop, then steal a getaway car, then go into a shop (to do what exactly?) and are subsequently caught up in an unrelated criminal robbery of the shop which has nothing to do with them...
i bet the shop robber got the shock of his life looking outside at a 1000 fbi and cia turning up
Reply 196
more details are released about the borthers, bith moslem, ethnically chechen, though born outside, both wanted to become us citezens, were into rap music and radical islamic views. they frequented various islamic webistes, and may have been planning to hit the marathon a year ago.now Interpol has been formally alerted
First person to set up a "RIP Dzhokhar Tsarnaev you legend" tribute on facebook gets on TV.
Reply 198

I thought they were there in/ near the shop when the robbery happened and that's how the police found them, then the shoot out occurred and a policeman was killed and one suspect and the other fled to Watertown where another shoot out occurred and where he fled again. I may be wrong though.
Reply 199
cnn says automatic rifle shots just heard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending