Scroll to see replies

When I said that I meant all non analytical social science subjects
Reply 4901
Original post by Princepieman
When I said that I meant all non analytical social science subjects

Lol which ones are non-analytical?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course I know what you mean! Although I somewhat disagree with the HTC One comment. Sure it has a pleasant form factor but in terms of performance the S4's processor simply blows it out of the water. And as for the SSD, I just got the seagate hybrid version and my, my it is fantastic!

You talking about the Octate or whatever processor? That won't be in the first batch so really not much different both Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 (I think-playing of memory- so correct me if i'm wrong). Also my dad is an android dev and he said himself that 4 processor won't do much, again correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they only 4 physical Cores and 4 Virtual, or if not then 4 are really weak (made for standby and weak tasks) and when things are getting tough the big boy comes in.
Lately I have just been looking at the 720 and PS4 so not much phone news. But can we agree that the name of the Xerpia is the worst crap ever? I don't look at any one of them because their best one looks like the worst one- its that hard to tell the difference and whoever named them was a stupid idiot lol, A,B,C,D... yeh right.

See what I said above for CPU, Sense UI can be rooted and removed, can't it? The memory is not the best, but isn't 32GB enough? The photo is great quality, well good enough for a normal person so that's fine but what about the Screen? Samsung MUST have bought the 400+PPI technology of HTC as that was first implemeneted on the HTC J Butterfly(japan and India only) and then Droid DNA(Americas version of JButterfly). The Phone's (200 hour cutting time) body just literally melts into the hands of the user and is much superior design wise.
Original post by Jina
Aah! I like the name Sulaiman! :smile: Afghans rule too! Yesterday all my teachers kept talking about Afghanistan in class... Soviet invasion of Afghanistan being one.
Ahh i know how you feel! Did the same exam but im pretty sure its an A*... Feel sorry for my friends though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot.
But pondering whether to do and all night or just go sleep now so I can wake up for fajr (5:30) lol, hard choice indeed, but i'll have a conviction within 20 mins.
Original post by Jina
Lol which ones are non-analytical?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Philosophy, History, Political Science, Communication
Reply 4905
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Thanks a lot.
But pondering whether to do and all night or just go sleep now so I can wake up for fajr (5:30) lol, hard choice indeed, but i'll have a conviction within 20 mins.

Don't stay up to revise now! Nothing will go in :smile: Tbh it's recommended to revise after Fajr... We remember and take in a lot more then... So i'd sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Don't stay up to revise now! Nothing will go in :smile: Tbh it's recommended to revise after Fajr... We remember and take in a lot more then... So i'd sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not going to revise, lol I did more than 5 hours today for once.
I am going to do more research, I doing a few different projects(hosting an access point across Birmingham so I make use internet on my phone with 3G), and I also want to read a bit about the currency's value in different countries lol.
I just stay away all night if I had wikipedia, best thing ever for knowledge on worldly matters with super high accuracy.
Also I am Bham where are you guys from?

Also I love history, I got A,B,A, control assessment so far I am on 28/30. But I have to retake the B- surgery, which is only 25 pages and I could try and ace it and get total A* or just be satisfied with an A, God-knows best.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4907
Philosophy, History, Political Science, Communication

Seriously? History is one of the most respected and analytical subjects out there. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
You talking about the Octate or whatever processor? That won't be in the first batch so really not much different both Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 (I think-playing of memory- so correct me if i'm wrong). Also my dad is an android dev and he said himself that 4 processor won't do much, again correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they only 4 physical Cores and 4 Virtual, or if not then 4 are really weak (made for standby and weak tasks) and when things are getting tough the big boy comes in.
Lately I have just been looking at the 720 and PS4 so not much phone news. But can we agree that the name of the Xerpia is the worst crap ever? I don't look at any one of them because their best one looks like the worst one- its that hard to tell the difference and whoever named them was a stupid idiot lol, A,B,C,D... yeh right.

Oh, I thought all new S4s would have the Octate(8-core) processor well I must have been mistaken then. The S4 does have it's limitations but at the end of the day it uses a completely different architecture - a more advanced one called the A15 I think(?) - so don't know where you get the " for weak tasks from" . Those cores can be activated given the correct firmware and driver settings. Also, at the end of the day, the S4 has a higher base processor speed than the One. Don't slag off my phone. Last time I checked there weren't any Xperias named A, B, C or D.
Original post by Jina
Seriously? History is one of the most respected and analytical subjects out there. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not from what I've experienced, to me it's just a lot of memorization of dates, significant events and questions which seemed to never have a right answer.
Reply 4910
I am not going to revise, lol I did more than 5 hours today for once.
I am going to do more research, I doing a few different projects(hosting an access point across Birmingham so I make use internet on my phone with 3G), and I also want to read a bit about the currency's value in different countries lol.
I just stay away all night if I had wikipedia, best thing ever for knowledge on worldly matters with super high accuracy.
Also I am Bham where are you guys from?

Also I love history, I got A,B,A, control assessment so far I am on 28/30. But I have to retake the B- surgery, which is only 25 pages and I could try and ace it and get total A* or just be satisfied with an A, God-knows best.

Woweee!
And wow... You're so technical! I learnt how to "undo" on word doc like 2 years ago. Lol, you can help me with any problems i have! Why does my laptop make a sound?! :frown:

You'll get killed for saying Wiki is of high accuracy on here... Anyone can make things up on there... But i use it anyway.
Lol

London!!!! You can post your accent on here, yours would be very different I guess!

Haha I suppose you're talking to me about history because you ghosted me before? Congrats! Alhamdullilah I've got A*'s in every module so I can get an A/B in final exam. I hope you do ace it, history is the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4911
Not from what I've experienced, to me it's just a lot of memorization of dates, significant events and questions which seemed to never have a right answer.

I think you'll find thats the case with most gcse subjects... At higher level that is however not the case. One could say sciences are based upon memorisation too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4912
Everyones basically going to defend their subject now. Lol

*gets ready for school*

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jina
I think you'll find thats the case with most gcse subjects... At higher level that is however not the case. One could say sciences are based upon memorisation too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Memorization of knowledge that can be applied to everyday life, if not, just to understand how the world works and for example how forces and friction determine how far things move when touched
Well Zon, well thats what my science teacher says.

I did maths, which I never revised for and got a B, I will retake it and ace it revision that has already started :smile:.

Also did my Science P2 Edexcel and got 80/80 UMS :smile:, Alhumdillah or Praise to god, as this is nothing which I could expect but maybe all the focus and trying paid off, and the best thing was I TOLD my teacher that Nuclear Fission or Fusion won't come up and he ignored me so I did my own thing and he taught that for 5 successive lessons before the Exam.

Good work all of you, I really need to grab Maths by the head and bring it down to my feet or else I am done for. Also sorry most of you don't know me, I just love to read a lot and I am a huge amount of Forums so I rarely post, just like to see you good guys talking and getting motivation from some of you :smile:.

Hahaa, anytime!:biggrin:

I don't know how people can get 100%? I mean I can get the top grades but I can't get 100%? :s-smilie:
Original post by Jina
Woweee!
And wow... You're so technical! I learnt how to "undo" on word doc like 2 years ago. Lol, you can help me with any problems i have! Why does my laptop make a sound?! :frown:

You'll get killed for saying Wiki is of high accuracy on here... Anyone can make things up on there... But i use it anyway.
Lol

London!!!! You can post your accent on here, yours would be very different I guess!

Haha I suppose you're talking to me about history because you ghosted me before? Congrats! Alhamdullilah I've got A*'s in every module so I can get an A/B in final exam. I hope you do ace it, history is the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm what kind of sound? Electricity could be you battery.
Maybe the speakers are busted? You'd need a steady hand a soldering iron and new pair of speakers or you can just do what I do and live with 90% broken things lol.
Also no I haven't really read this as this website is kind of slow at some points, and too much writing which is useless for me to read so I just guessed when someone posted about History lol.

Oh, I thought all new S4s would have the Octate(8-core) processor well I must have been mistaken then. The S4 does have it's limitations but at the end of the day it uses a completely different architecture - a more advanced one called the A15 I think(?) - so don't know where you get the " for weak tasks from" . Those cores can be activated given the correct firmware and driver settings. Also, at the end of the day, the S4 has a higher base processor speed than the One. Don't **** off my phone. Last time I checked there weren't any Xperias named A, B, C or D.

Xperia are by far the worst phone IMO, but everyone is different lol.
Also too both of you guys, it seems I am to genereal, more research for me to do. But the tech I am most knowledgable about is the Xbox 360, did some major hacks to mines, Glili's RGH and some other fun things and computers and stuff. But have done a huge amount of research on radio waves and Wifi and few guys are going to try and find a few access points, make/buy a few yagi's and setup some babies :wink:. Do you guys have any interesting computer setups? I spent just over 1000 Quid on my one :smile:, I CBA if you have only laptops unless you want me to spec it out, but anyways i'm heading to my bed :P.

Also just to say I used to be a part-time Social Engineer but I quit a while back because I did not like getting things that were not mines, but I recommend stay away from it entiery unless you got a VPS so you can make a VPN or a good VPN, but you guys(like most on here) are probably much richer than me, so you needn't bother. lol. I just quit and instead of talking to them guys, I came here lol.
She has a "revision" session, such a waste of a Saturday.
Original post by Leechayy

I don't know how people can get 100%? I mean I can get the top grades but I can't get 100%? :s-smilie:

Dunno espically when I guessed last, the first few question and I missed out the first 3 pages as I didn't know anything about them lol, thankfully she got told me about it 3 lessons before on momentum, so at least I got physics out the way :smile:. Good luck on your future exams.
Reply 4918
Memorization of knowledge that can be applied to everyday life, if not, just to understand how the world works and for example how forces and friction determine how far things move when touched

And history can't be applied to everyday life? It's what we learn from history that allows us to learn from our mistakes ... Though not so much these days. Regardless, science has elements of history too, without which you'd not be studying the basics of science even.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4919
Original post by Leechayy

Lol... They didn't really get 100%... It's UMS... So not raw marks. Like i got 100% on chemistry but really it was probably 54/60 marks. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest