The Student Room Group

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FCI
i bet the shop robber got the shock of his life looking outside at a 1000 fbi and cia turning up

Yeah, it's almost like:

*Shopkeeper phones police*

"Operator."

Shopkeeper: "Yeah, I'd like to report a robbery." *Gives address*

*2 seconds later, hundreds of LEOs turn up with guns drawn*

*Shopkeeper incredulous*

"What...what the hell is going on? I reported a robbery - they only stole, like, ten bucks."

:lol:
Original post by MTR_10
I thought they were there in/ near the shop when the robbery happened and that's how the police found them, then the shoot out occurred and a policeman was killed and one suspect and the other fled to Watertown where another shoot out occurred and where he fled again. I may be wrong though.

Yeah, the story's quite unclear about that - but that version seems to be about right. That only makes it even more absurd - the terrorists were busy getting a bite to eat and suddenly the store gets robbed and a cop must have been nearby...

Minus the cop being killed :frown:, the store robbing part does have a certain twisted humour to it. :redface:
Original post by WildBerrySpirit

Yep, cheers. It's certainly allowed - why wouldn't it be? This is an ongoing situation...
Original post by FCI
cnn says automatic rifle shots just heard

Yep, you're quite right. Shots fired in Watertown with dozens and dozens of police rushing towards a scene in Watertown.

'Dozens and dozens of police rushing' to scene in Watertown, Mass.,
Reply 205
Suspect is cornered in watertown!
Reply 206
Teargass being fired intoa house
Reports say suspect is down.
Reply 208
Original post by Polka Dot
Reports say suspect is down.
didnt get that
Reply 209
ABC: Potential suspect on boat
Reply 210
"It's happening right now, now!!" http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
Reply 211
Original post by RtGOAT
ABC: Potential suspect on boat
find a proper source
Reply 212
does he have the house rigged with bombs?
Original post by FCI

Well lots of emergency vehicles and scores of cops are converging upon the area - maybe they fear the worst knowing this guy...
Reply 214
Wow, I go to take two dogs out to the park, and everything starts happening.
Reply 215
Original post by FCI

Possibly. Bomb squad have sent in a robot.
Original post by FCI
didnt get that

Fox was reporting suspect was shot and down however they are now reporting he is alive
Reply 217
Fox was reporting suspect was shot and down however they are now reporting he is alive

Local news hasn't reported anything like that.
Reply 218
i wouldnt trust fox to report the weather. theyll tell you next he is bin ladens love child next
No movement on the boat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending