The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4920
Original post by Princepieman
She has a "revision" session, such a waste of a Saturday.

Looool are you implying i wont be revising with those quotation marks? -_- Having to wake up early will kill me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Umm what kind of sound? Electricity could be you battery.
Maybe the speakers are busted? You'd need a steady hand a soldering iron and new pair of speakers or you can just do what I do and live with 90% broken things lol.
Also no I haven't really read this as this website is kind of slow at some points, and too much writing which is useless for me to read so I just guessed when someone posted about History lol.

Xperia are by far the worst phone IMO, but everyone is different lol.
Also too both of you guys, it seems I am to genereal, more research for me to do. But the tech I am most knowledgable about is the Xbox 360, did some major hacks to mines, Glili's RGH and some other fun things and computers and stuff. But have done a huge amount of research on radio waves and Wifi and few guys are going to try and find a few access points, make/buy a few yagi's and setup some babies :wink:. Do you guys have any interesting computer setups? I spent just over 1000 Quid on my one :smile:, I CBA if you have only laptops unless you want me to spec it out, but anyways i'm heading to my bed :P.

Also just to say I used to be a part-time Social Engineer but I quit a while back because I did not like getting things that were not mines, but I recommend stay away from it entiery unless you got a VPS so you can make a VPN or a good VPN, but you guys(like most on here) are probably much richer than me, so you needn't bother. lol. I just quit and instead of talking to them guys, I came here lol.

I'm actually in the process of completely overhauling an old Dell Dimension 2400 into an awe-inspiring gaming machine. I've got half my parts so far and will need to saw out the door to put in the plexi-glass. Blue LEDS all over as well... a little like this: dsc05172f.jpg
Original post by Jina
Looool are you implying i wont be revising with those quotation marks? -_- Having to wake up early will kill me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe...:rolleyes:
Reply 4923
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Umm what kind of sound? Electricity could be you battery.
Maybe the speakers are busted? You'd need a steady hand a soldering iron and new pair of speakers or you can just do what I do and live with 90% broken things lol.
Also no I haven't really read this as this website is kind of slow at some points, and too much writing which is useless for me to read so I just guessed when someone posted about History lol.

Xperia are by far the worst phone IMO, but everyone is different lol.
Also too both of you guys, it seems I am to genereal, more research for me to do. But the tech I am most knowledgable about is the Xbox 360, did some major hacks to mines, Glili's RGH and some other fun things and computers and stuff. But have done a huge amount of research on radio waves and Wifi and few guys are going to try and find a few access points, make/buy a few yagi's and setup some babies :wink:. Do you guys have any interesting computer setups? I spent just over 1000 Quid on my one :smile:, I CBA if you have only laptops unless you want me to spec it out, but anyways i'm heading to my bed :P.

Also just to say I used to be a part-time Social Engineer but I quit a while back because I did not like getting things that were not mines, but I recommend stay away from it entiery unless you got a VPS so you can make a VPN or a good VPN, but you guys(like most on here) are probably much richer than me, so you needn't bother. lol. I just quit and instead of talking to them guys, I came here lol.

It sorta goes "grrrrrrrrr" and everything freezes and I just sit there and stare. I think it started when my laptop said there was 5% left of battery and I didn't run,
I let it all drain away and since then I always need the charger with me. Ghetto life. Lol
Haha I'll need to ask one of my brothers... They're all computer engineers (i think) but never help me -___
Haha oh cool. Are you taking history for A levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4924
Maybe...:rolleyes:

Looool maybe I'll reply to your messages even later now. Because that's a real punishment... I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
It sorta goes "grrrrrrrrr" and everything freezes and I just sit there and stare. I think it started when my laptop said there was 5% left of battery and I didn't run,
I let it all drain away and since then I always need the charger with me. Ghetto life. Lol
Haha I'll need to ask one of my brothers... They're all computer engineers (i think) but never help me -___
Haha oh cool. Are you taking history for A levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sure it's not overheating? You would feel the heat coming from it, would you not? I suspect that the laptop is not getting proper air circulation but I'll have to see it to make any accurate judgements.
Reply 4926
You sure it's not overheating? You would feel the heat coming from it, would you not? I suspect that the laptop is not getting proper air circulation but I'll have to see it to make any accurate judgements.

Omg... Are you trying to scare me? :/ I've switched off the charger.... I'll get it checked tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4927
Who's still awake?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moi
Not for long though!
Reply 4930
I'm hardcore! Staying up so late!

Same...school sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you getting forced to go? or you're just a masochist who loves imposing pain on themselves?
Reply 4932
Are you getting forced to go? or you're just a masochist who loves imposing pain on themselves?

Haha bit of both. We'd get calls home if we're not present which happened during Easter... I didn't know we even had music! Haha And i'd feel guilty because its our only chance to revise with a teacher.. They're prioritising the a level students this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4933
Goodnight amigos!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lol... They didn't really get 100%... It's UMS... So not raw marks. Like i got 100% on chemistry but really it was probably 54/60 marks. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohhh
Original post by Jina
Haha omg. Non-existant! You've not been on to disciple me! :/ haha I kid, tis my fault entirely. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep finally started making notes. :smile:
Reply 4936
Guess you're all happily sleeping...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
:h:

Havent seen you a lot lately :frown: Hows revision going?

non existent , I not been posting as I've had my language orals and all my arts due in next week
Hay fever starting up again this year... I do not feel good... :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hay fever starting up again this year... I do not feel good... :frown:

Ah damn, hay fever is a real bitch.. I remember I had it one summer - it was horrible and near impossible to sleep.
Take antihistamines or something? Hope it isn't too bad :frown:

Latest