The Student Room Group

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead

Scroll to see replies

Why are so many muslims on Twitter & on here defending him.... :s-smilie:
Original post by HumanSupremacist
This gentleman is shooting at officers. He has already killed one and together with his other gentlemanly brother put over a dozen cops in hospital. Not so gentlemanly is he? :pierre:

Obviously not, but you need to keep him alive. Let him suffer. You can't suffer when you're dead, can you? Death is peace.
Reply 242
Original post by slickrick666999

Really?

How can anyone defend this sick ****.
Original post by midnightice
Obviously not, but you need to keep him alive. Let him suffer. You can't suffer when you're dead, can you? Death is peace.

Very true. I certainly, certainly agree. I also want him kept alive for questioning. :yes:
Original post by slickrick666999

What?? Nobody can defend him - and how on Earth can you know that they're "Muslims"?
Original post by RtGOAT
Really?

How can anyone defend this sick ****.

People aren't defending him. They're defending the criminal justice system (I hope so anyway).
Original post by HotfireLegend
Curran: They have him. He is not going anywhere
by Neil Ungerleider/Staff 1:17 AM

As in, surrounded or captured?

Surrounded. He's in a boat; boat is covered. Cops have no clue if he has a suicide vest, or weapons, or explosives with him. They can be sure he's not getting out, but they want to capture him alive, and would rather pull it off without any officers being injured.
Reply 247
Scanner talking about sending the FBI HRT, does he have hostages?
Reply 248
Original post by RtGOAT
Scanner talking about sending the FBI HRT, does he have hostages?

I just find this circus ridiculous. I guess they really want him alive to get information out of him.

Because otherwise, they'd have slotted him by now surely.
Reply 249
Is there anywhere to follow what's happening live? I can only get dregs off the internet.

And about the death of the other man people are protesting - obviously it would have been better to capture him alive for interrogation, but he was armed, had already killed one man and (correct me if I'm wrong here), didn't he have explosives with him? If so, if they hadn't taken him down, even more lives would have been lost.
Reply 250
Original post by IlexBlue
Is there anywhere to follow what's happening live? I can only get dregs off the internet.

And about the death of the other man people are protesting - obviously it would have been better to capture him alive for interrogation, but he was armed, had already killed one man and (correct me if I'm wrong here), didn't he have explosives with him? If so, if they hadn't taken him down, even more lives would have been lost.

Some people just can't accept some people don't deserve to live.

In the words of Sammy L Jackson
[video="youtube;lbB_HVcXpPk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk[/video]
Suspect is in custody - He's been arrested , yey ?!
He's in custody - injured, medic arriving!
Original post by RtGOAT
Some people just can't accept some people don't deserve to live.

What justice is that? We need him alive to question him and make him suffer!
They got him in custody according to police scanner, get it on if you are interested
Reply 255
Looks like it might be over?
The FBI is leading this investigation. This is their show. The suspect will be in federal custody.
Reply 257
Original post by HumanSupremacist
What justice is that? We need him alive to question him and make him suffer!

It's going to cost hundreds of thousands maybe millions to keep him alive in prison for a lifetime.

A bullet is a lot cheaper.

These people need to be dispatched. We gain nothing from having them alive.

We're in a war.

Liquidate and move onto the next one.

We're being financially and mentally drained by arresting and trying them.

Just look at the UK government. We keep going back and forth in the courts spending hundreds of thousands just trying to deport a single terrorist.
Original post by LLion
Looks like it might be over?

:congrats:

Hope so!

Don't want to dampen everybody's mood by speculating about what he *could* have left - I'll just shut up now :getmecoat:
In Bedford, Mass. 3 suspects are in federal custody in connection to these incidents. It turns out that they were roommates... :shock:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending