The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Wanna reapply LSE, help plz!

Anybody knows is it possible for me to reapply LSE(Statistics/Economics/Finance stuff)for the 1st year of undergrad while attending at another university(say,UCL)? I ve heard it will disadvantage my application comparing with those in high schools. So What are my chances for it if I m able to be predicted a 1st or 2:1 at UCL? Plus i dont have GCSEs and my A-levels are 2A*s and 2As.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by Cherish_CRL
Anybody knows is it possible for me to reapply LSE(Statistics/Economics/Finance stuff)for the 1st year of undergrad while attending at another university(say,UCL)? I ve heard it will disadvantage my application comparing with those in high schools. So What are my chances for it if I m able to be predicted a 1st or 2:1 at UCL? Plus i dont have GCSEs and my A-levels are 2A*s and 2As.

Cheers!

Why do you want to reapply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Statistics with Finance or Accounting& Finance.
Reply 3
Original post by Cherish_CRL
Statistics with Finance or Accounting& Finance.

Given that you study at UCL why would you redo a year to study at LSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by kieronspitter
Given that you study at UCL why would you redo a year to study at LSE

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reapplied, and was accepted. I don't understand your situation though, mine was due to complete lack of interest in my previous course alongside quite a large jump in the tables, closer to home, more accustomed to my preferences etc.

UCL to LSE is the choosing a new suit because the old one has a stitch loose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending