The Student Room Group

Am i the only one with an outie belly button who else has one ??

random question does anyone here have an outie belly button and do they feel inscure about it please share thankss :/ ?!

Scroll to see replies

I have an outie belly button! I don't feel self conscious at all, either. When people notice it, they're like "you have an outie belly button" and I say "I think it's because I'm left handed" (the majority of left handed people I know, also have outies) I don't think it's something to be insecure about, it's normal, millions of people have outie belly buttons, they're just not as common as innies, that's all!
I don't know why outies are lambasted, we're the normal ones.

It is a belly button after all, not a belly hole.
Reply 3
my boyfriend has an outie. I love it!
I have an outie, very hairy these days!
Got one but not insecure about it. There's nothing you can do about it!!
This is an relationship forum.
I have an outie, didn't even know it was a problem to have one :tongue: I like it.
You guys are a bunch of outie freaks!

Spoiler

Reply 9
I have an outie bellybutton too.
Reply 10
Is it just me or do fat people not have outies? I don't and I'm fat, but my brother is dirty skinny but has an outie.
Reply 11
Original post by Chloe-ellis
I have an outie belly button! I don't feel self conscious at all, either. When people notice it, they're like "you have an outie belly button" and I say "I think it's because I'm left handed" (the majority of left handed people I know, also have outies) I don't think it's something to be insecure about, it's normal, millions of people have outie belly buttons, they're just not as common as innies, that's all!

Haha really thats interesting im right handed though and your right ! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by victoriajackson
I have an outie, didn't even know it was a problem to have one :tongue: I like it.

Really ! what does yours look like cause i think some look better then others dont like mine :frown: ?
Reply 13
Original post by therisenmitten
You guys are a bunch of outie freaks!

Spoiler

Haha what so what no hole or anything ??
Reply 14
Original post by sabian92
Is it just me or do fat people not have outies? I don't and I'm fat, but my brother is dirty skinny but has an outie.

ive seen one or two i can see what u mean less common in bigger people
Reply 15
Original post by Rooster523
I don't know why outies are lambasted, we're the normal ones.

It is a belly button after all, not a belly hole.

Lol i know !
Original post by sabian92

You don't see many fat people with outies TBF. I'm pretty thin and have a large outie but my brother who isn't fat in any way (but is probably a bit fatter than me) has a deep innie. So does my mate who is built like a stick.

Maybe you just have to be skinny and lucky / unlucky to end up with an outie? FML though coz I've got red hair as well :-(
Original post by Anonymous
Haha what so what no hole or anything ??

Nah, sorry it was a poor joke... that would be pretty weird.

I'm an innie.
I'm really curious what the difference is between innie and outie bellybuttons. Do you think it depends on the technique of the doctor when you were born? Like do different hospitals have different belly button styles? :tongue:
I used to have a massive one but had an operation in my child hood in which the said that the chances of me surviving is 65%. Anyways I am here now and my outie is barely noticeable
Reply 19
Original post by therisenmitten
Nah, sorry it was a poor joke... that would be pretty weird.

I'm an innie.
I'm really curious what the difference is between innie and outie bellybuttons. Do you think it depends on the technique of the doctor when you were born? Like do different hospitals have different belly button styles? :tongue:

Haha na dw it wernt that bad
LOOL styles ?! Well i dont know about that maybe in the future :tongue: !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending