The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
Sixth Form. Thanks :smile:

:yes: And thanks

Honours progamme at Cambridge I'm guessing?
I know they're going to accept you, you're probably the smartest person I've ever met :smile: They'd be crazy to reject you!

:awesome:

:nah: it's for the college I've applied too! Thanks :smile: but that's probably not true haha
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:awesome:

:nah: it's for the college I've applied too! Thanks :smile: but that's probably not true haha

I'm being serious :yes:

I've never met anyone who self taught themselves so much stuff before :wink:
Original post by Elm Tree
I'm being serious :yes:

I've never met anyone who self taught themselves so much stuff before :wink:

In time you shall :h:
Reply 4963
Good Morning
Reply 4964
Omg... Back from school. Saw about a thousand Chinese children at my school, they're all sooooo cute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4965
Original post by Jina
Omg... Back from school. Saw about a thousand Chinese children at my school, they're all sooooo cute!

Posted from TSR Mobile

everytime i go to school at the weekend there is always large african gatherings o.o
Reply 4966
Original post by gomg
everytime i go to school at the weekend there is always large african gatherings o.o

Lol it's so cool! Ahh, i want Chinese kids! They're so cuteeee!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon all
Hey, I think I actually managed to write a passable paragraph of my book, for once :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
Hey, I think I actually managed to write a passable paragraph of my book, for once :mmm:

What's it about?
What's it about?

It's not fleshed out enough for me to be able to tell you that yet :tongue:
It's not fleshed out enough for me to be able to tell you that yet :tongue:

How about the paragraph then?
How many hours should i revise for religious studies?
Got an exam coming up thats why :smile:
How about the paragraph then?

A quote from Writer's Digest:

"I don’t want to read your first draft, ever."

I stand by a marginally different quote of my own:

"I don't want you to read my first draft, ever."

:mmm:

It is sci-fi, I'll tell you that.
Alright bitches how the hell do I revise for RS because I've decided I don't really want a U in any actual GCSE, especially considering the unclarity regarding declaring it on UCAS (even though it's not techincally a grade, and it's GCSE so it matters little).
(edited 11 years ago)
Alright bitches how the hell do I revise for RS because I've decided I don't really want a U in any actual GCSE, especially considering the unclarity regarding declaring it on UCAS (even though it's not techincally a grade, and it's GCSE so it matters little).

Firstly, it doesn't matter about the U, you don't declare it at GCSE.

Atheist way to answer:
Anyway, learn the definitions of everything. Find a religion you most disagree with (shouldn't be hard for you) and then write about what they think about the selected topic... Then you write about the opposing view and refute their initial claim (which is your view) and then write a sentence on how theists may reply to yours.

And then your opinion...

That's for the big markers and it's got me 100% every time :tongue:
Terrible!
I don't blame you, did the same thing last Saturday. But I had to wake earlier today because it was my sister's birthday.
Firstly, it doesn't matter about the U, you don't declare it at GCSE.

Atheist way to answer:
Anyway, learn the definitions of everything. Find a religion you most disagree with (shouldn't be hard for you) and then write about what they think about the selected topic... Then you write about the opposing view and refute their initial claim (which is your view) and then write a sentence on how theists may reply to yours.

And then your opinion...

That's for the big markers and it's got me 100% every time :tongue:

Yeah immediately after posting that I went over the UCAS thread, read it again (just because I'm pernickety) and decided to forget it :lol:

If you think I don't like religion, you should see Ricky Gervais' tweets :rofl: Apart from being funny, they are also very truthful (no generalisations involved).
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah immediately after posting that I went over the UCAS thread, read it again (just because I'm pernickety) and decided to forget it :lol:

If you think I don't like religion, you should see Ricky Gervais' tweets :rofl: Apart from being funny, they are also very truthful (no generalisations involved).

I love reading his tweets! - despite the fact that I'm not an atheist

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!

Latest