The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool 2013/2014 applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blueberryyums
I am all the way from Africa! :biggrin: Firmed Liverpool and working my ass off to get the grades because I do not want to miss this chance! :'( Any idea about the music there? (of course you would have an idea). I want to play my guitar at bars and get a nice indie funk or grime band. And how is the female rap scene there? I want to get involved in that. I just love the grime scene in UK. And I want to play football there as well. I just want to do so many things and I love that Liverpool has all that and more. And who knew I could find my own free travel agent on TSR.

Which part of Africa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 21
Original post by ast mtn
Hey man, I got an offer for dentistry too :smile: I was quite pleasantly surprised :smile:

hey! well done, are you going to firm it? i just did :colone:
I'm so excited to go to Liverpool in September! Less than 6 months yay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thabyashanty
Which part of Africa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nigeria. :rolleyes:
Original post by blueberryyums
I am all the way from Africa! :biggrin: Firmed Liverpool and working my ass off to get the grades because I do not want to miss this chance! :'( Any idea about the music there? (of course you would have an idea). I want to play my guitar at bars and get a nice indie funk or grime band. And how is the female rap scene there? I want to get involved in that. I just love the grime scene in UK. And I want to play football there as well. I just want to do so many things and I love that Liverpool has all that and more. And who knew I could find my own free travel agent on TSR.

Hahaha indeed who knew! :smile: Tons of places for indie bands, new artists. The social scene in Liverpool is based around independent artists performances, they're often the coolest places to be on Friday and Saturday nights. Not sure about a female rap scene, not heard much of that round here :smile:! x
Reply 25
I am from india. Got a conditional for chemistry . I think I will fulfill the conditions. I too love Liverpool as city and am torn between Newcastle and Liverpool, any help would be appreciated. Also, any applicant for chemistry here?????
Reply 26
Moving to Liverpool on 5th of sep to get my room in Prospect point and to get settled .
studying Civil Engineering .
Really looking forward to it all .
Reply 27
Hey Guys I got a conditional offer for study Bioveterinary Science, I have selected Liverpool as my firm. I very excited to start Uni on September !!!!! :-D :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by feghdan
Moving to Liverpool on 5th of sep to get my room in Prospect point and to get settled .
studying Civil Engineering .
Really looking forward to it all .

hey, how did you apply for accommodation? don't you have to wait for the uni to email you?
Reply 29
Guys the accommodation office will send to us the email invitation to apply for the halls ! :-)
Reply 30
Original post by VanesLili
Guys the accommodation office will send to us the email invitation to apply for the halls ! :-)

thanks! hopefully that's soon lol
Reply 31
Original post by V95
hey, how did you apply for accommodation? don't you have to wait for the uni to email you?

Yea uni would sent the letter anytime soon , but since I have an unconditional offer , I imagine uni would give me any place I put as my first option , whereas it's not the case for others .
Original post by smudge09
in exactly the same situation for biochem, nice work man :smile:

Thanks!! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
My firm is Chemistry at Liverpool, probably going to apply for carnatic halls. :smile:
Reply 35
Hey guys! I am not sure weather to pick Vine court, liberty prospect point or Opal court?
could anyone who has any info into which is best let me know. I have firmed liverpool for Physiotherapy :smile:
Original post by Blombard
Hey guys! I am not sure weather to pick Vine court, liberty prospect point or Opal court?
could anyone who has any info into which is best let me know. I have firmed liverpool for Physiotherapy :smile:

If you can afford £130 p/w, rather than £100 p/w, then pick vinecourt. Really depends on your budget!
Reply 37

You get three choices, I've just applied right now and put Vine Court as my first and Opal court as second, my main priority was to be as close to the campus and city center as possible, thats why Vine was my top as it was actually in the campus and not "a few minutes walk away" :smile:
Reply 38

I've applied for prospect point, opal court and derby & Rathbone - didn't choose Vine court simply because I can't afford it!! :P
Hey, I'm going to Liverpool in September to do Geography (: anyone else doing geography?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending