The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
I love reading his tweets! - despite the fact that I'm not an atheist

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!

I tend to make fun of/despise religion and religious beliefs, but not the religious people themselves :tongue: I think Ricky Gervais probably does the same.
Original post by MangoFreak
Yeah immediately after posting that I went over the UCAS thread, read it again (just because I'm pernickety) and decided to forget it :lol:

If you think I don't like religion, you should see Ricky Gervais' tweets :rofl: Apart from being funny, they are also very truthful (no generalisations involved).

It's fine, I'm not bothered with doing anything... :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's fine, I'm not bothered with doing anything... :tongue:

Wait what's fine? :tongue:
Wait what's fine? :tongue:

In wales :wink: we say it's fine as in "no, I'm alright" about not doing something
Yeah immediately after posting that I went over the UCAS thread, read it again (just because I'm pernickety) and decided to forget it :lol:

If you think I don't like religion, you should see Ricky Gervais' tweets :rofl: Apart from being funny, they are also very truthful (no generalisations involved).

[video="youtube;ln64DYflGT4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln64DYflGT4[/video]

This stuff is hilarious :rofl:
Reply 4985
Alright bitches how the hell do I revise for RS because I've decided I don't really want a U in any actual GCSE, especially considering the unclarity regarding declaring it on UCAS (even though it's not techincally a grade, and it's GCSE so it matters little).

Exam board????
Reply 4986
I've gone from getting A*'s in my music compositions and performances to E's
In theory. Given up, frankly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4987
Original post by Jina
I've gone from getting A*'s in my music compositions and performances to E's
In theory. Given up, frankly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What stuff do you do in music theory+practical?
I want to learn krav maga
Reply 4989
Original post by EduWiz
What stuff do you do in music theory+practical?

12 set units for music with 4 areas of study. -_- = theory

2 performances, one solo and one ensemble plus 2 composition pieces of your own = practical.

It's all crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matt Fletcher is going to be happy :sigh:
Reply 4991
Original post by Elm Tree
Matt Fletcher is going to be happy :sigh:

Why? Did his football team win? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Why? Did his football team win? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup 1-0
Reply 4993
Original post by Jina
12 set units for music with 4 areas of study. -_- = theory

2 performances, one solo and one ensemble plus 2 composition pieces of your own = practical.

It's all crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha I didn't understand a word you said+yh haha
Am I the only person who hates watching football? I like to play it but I'd rather jump off a bridge than watch 90 mins of boredom.
Original post by Bluffroom
Am I the only person who hates watching football? I like to play it but I'd rather jump off a bridge than watch 90 mins of boredom.

That's what MOTD is for :wink::yes:

Join the club, I don't see what all the fuss is about really. I can't help but feel lost when people in school talk about it all day.
Reply 4997

I agree except jumping off the bridge..thats a bit toooo extreme:tongue:+++yh MOTD

I never watch match of the day but I never watch TV - seems alright though as there is only short highlights. I also want to kill myself when I am having lunch with my dad on a Saturday and he has Sky Sports News on and all it is thick accents of "HE KICKS THE BALL, HE SHOOTS THE BALL GOOOOOAAA---miss."

Original post by Princepieman
Join the club, I don't see what all the fuss is about really. I can't help but feel lost when people in school talk about it all day.

I don't feel lost as I see the scores usually on my phone or something as google now shows them but generally my friends don't talk about it. We talk about music and random stuff.

Tractor talk is what is the main convo starter here as there are a lot of farmers. I find it so weird when they all talk about ****ing chicken eggs or corral in an IT room looking at the new Massey-Furgesson XT-Big-Wheel-FridgeEngine 5000. :facepalm2:
Original post by EduWiz
I agree except jumping off the bridge..thats a bit toooo extreme:tongue:+++yh MOTD

No it's really not.
Reply 4999
Original post by EduWiz
hahaha I didn't understand a word you said+yh haha

I don't either sometimes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest