The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 1 May 14th 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by ItsImran
Still haven't learnt everything for cold environments...
Don't even get me started on rivers :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, I don't do cold environments, is it hard? I've heard that the landforms are hard to learn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 241
Original post by lucasluke
Cant remember case studies!

Tbh I'm ok with case studies, I just bulletpoint key facts for each case study and learn them, so far I have learnt all population case studies and rivers :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 242
could someone explain to me population management and resources please?, I really don't seem to understand it:/
and also for urban and rural case studies, do you need more than one or will all the different areas in Preston do? :smile:
Original post by homefind
Tbh I'm ok with case studies, I just bulletpoint key facts for each case study and learn them, so far I have learnt all population case studies and rivers :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Care to send it mate? :biggrin: I'll send you some of mine :smile:
Reply 244
Original post by Blueray2
Care to send it mate? :biggrin: I'll send you some of mine :smile:

They will be different case studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 245
Original post by student55
could someone explain to me population management and resources please?, I really don't seem to understand it:/
and also for urban and rural case studies, do you need more than one or will all the different areas in Preston do? :smile:

I'm using the one in Preston as well, from the CGP revision guide,

I also have comparisons between Rural + Urban locations, which is comparison of characteristics like wealth, unemployment, provision of services etc... between Rusholme, Manchester and South Lakeland, Cumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile
They will be different case studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no I meant i had flash cards etc for your case studies :smile:
Reply 247
Oh no I meant i had flash cards etc for your case studies :smile:

oh, so if you have flash cards then for the case studies I have, then there is no point in me sending the same info to you xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh, so if you have flash cards then for the case studies I have, then there is no point in me sending the same info to you xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not for the case study, i mean terminology etc :smile: I still need case studies :frown:
Reply 249
No not for the case study, i mean terminology etc :smile: I still need case studies :frown:

you already sent me the flashcards! The ones on river terminology :smile: I don't think I will have enough time to send them all to ya, I have like 20+ xD they are handwritten, I'll see tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
you already sent me the flashcards! The ones on river terminology :smile: I don't think I will have enough time to send them all to ya, I have like 20+ xD they are handwritten, I'll see tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

20+ studies for rivers??
Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
Original post by ItsImran
20+ studies for rivers??
Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

no! All together haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol have I sent you ones on river and population? :gah: I'm not sure you do coasts :s-smilie:
And thanks :biggrin:
Reply 253
i'm doing health, population, glaciation and rivers..... and am currently freaking out!!! so much to learn! not even finished notes at all!! i seriously will probably have to wing most of it :s-smilie:
Reply 254
Original post by Rheannan
i'm doing health, population, glaciation and rivers..... and am currently freaking out!!! so much to learn! not even finished notes at all!! i seriously will probably have to wing most of it :s-smilie:

Same here haha, I've made good progress noteswise though, starting past papers tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 255
How many case studies are you guys learning? I'm doing 19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Just started writing notes with the revision guide, did case studies last week, do I still have enough time? Your all worrying me by the fact that you've already started past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 257
So many key terms, don't know which ones to focus on since the specification is useless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 258
Original post by LucyQ
Just started writing notes with the revision guide, did case studies last week, do I still have enough time? Your all worrying me by the fact that you've already started past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should have enough time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LucyQ
How many case studies are you guys learning? I'm doing 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

What case studies are they? Thats loads :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest