The Student Room Group

London South Bank University, is it competitive for Nursing?

Im from Nottingham and I applied for childrens nursing at LSBU. I had to do this online test thing and then I got an interview for the 14th April.
Because its London I presumed Id have no chance of even an interview. I know it isnt a great uni but for Nursing its ranked among the highest.

So, my question.. What sort of chance do I have to be given an offer?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
You have every chance and no chance depending on how your interview goes; nobody can say until then. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
How long before we find out if lsbu has accepted us or not?
Reply 3
Original post by jolene1
How long before we find out if lsbu has accepted us or not?

I've been wondering the same thing, I've had my interview last Monday and still waiting. Sometimes no news is good news, well I hope anyway!

Good luck.
Hi, just my twopence. I went to an LSBU open day for children's nursing. They were very helpful and seemed to know their stuff! I think many choose LSBU as they are associated with GOSH so many students do their placements there. That is children's though.
Original post by hafzaaa
I've been wondering the same thing, I've had my interview last Monday and still waiting. Sometimes no news is good news, well I hope anyway!

Good luck.

Hiya!

I just wanted to ask how long after doing the online test did you hear back about an interview?
Also, good luck...hopefully you will have some gd news soon!
Reply 6
Original post by pinkglitterx
Hiya!

I just wanted to ask how long after doing the online test did you hear back about an interview?
Also, good luck...hopefully you will have some gd news soon!

It was around 2 weeks I think, may have been 2.5 weeks!

good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending