Stephen Hunt
Tom Henning Ovrebo
Kevin Friend

Who else is going on the list?

Luiz Suarez?

Vile Canibal.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Well it makes sense when our substitution is ****ing taking hazard off for benayoun. Where is our attacking threat going to come from.

Like I said at the start of the second half we had no answer to sturridge. That's why we should have kept this guy, if we had essien back we would have put him on to help the midfield. I hope we put in a performance vs tottenham next week I guess. Torres did **** all the whole game and should have been subbed off before hazard. This game was important so we can get daylight against the other teams. But hey the europa league is more important lets put on useless attacking players so we can focus on the europa league.

Won't finish top 4, there's no chance because this team sit ****ing deep like they're playing Barcelona when they go 1-0 up against top of the table teams.
Original post by Nichrome
You can bet no retrospective action will be taken against Suarez. That's probably it now in terms of a top four finish. Worst refereeing I've ever seen.

Not really, we're 1 point behind Arsenal with a game in hand. We have Spurs and Utd to play, which is going to be tough. Today just made the job that bit harder.

I don't blame the substitutions, if the ref just blew his ****ing whistle after we had taken the throw in at 96:10 then the goal wouldn't have happened.
An overwhelming sense of injustice is flowing through me, I'm not angry or sad.
Seems like every Chelsea fan thinks that those two points will cost you a place in the top four. It's not over at all, I actually think this result will give you motivation to go and smash Spurs.
Reply 1127
Original post by Cannotbelieveit
An overwhelming sense of injustice is flowing through me, I'm not angry or sad.

I'm pulling that face again.
Reply 1128
Original post by KingMessi
It is at times like this when I want to see the Respect campaign abolished, and see referees have to give an interview in front of everyone to explain their incompetence to the entire football world. The FA are, and have been, perpetually complicit in fostering an environment in which referees simply aren't accountable for pitiable performances. Why Torres wasn't given the foul, I don't know. And why Suarez has escaped with biting an opponent - for the love of god, what are the cretins behind the goal supposed to be doing? - I don't know.

Calmed down now. The people behind the goal are there to get paid for watching football matches, I've figured it out I wanna become a 5th official too.
Original post by Of the Standard of Taste

Vile Canibal.

Guessing he wanted to taste champions league success.
Luiz Suarez?

Surely you mean Luis Suarez?

I presume your love for that photo is because it is so redolent of your physical features, which would equally go some way to explaining why you feel the need to spend your life on here pathetically trolling - it's fine: being alone and without a girl is tough. I understand completely.
Reply 1132
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Seems like every Chelsea fan thinks that those two points will cost you a place in the otp four. It's not over at all, I actually think this result will give you motivation to go and smash Spurs.

Yeah, when we use our best squad vs basel and have them all jaded for the spurs match. The board ****ed up badly this time. Stupid substitutions. When you're getting dominated and have no attacking threat your answer to this is to take off your attacking threat and put in someone who's non existent in attacking in benayoun. Piss off benitez.

I'm not scared of spurs and I'm still confident of top 4. This game could have got us towards 2nd place in fact but it's one step forward one step back.
Reply 1133
Original post by Isometrix
Not really, we're 1 point behind Arsenal with a game in hand. We have Spurs and Utd to play, which is going to be tough. Today just made the job that bit harder.

I don't blame the substitutions, if the ref just blew his ****ing whistle after we had taken the throw in at 96:10 then the goal wouldn't have happened.

I guess. Half and half. Really 1 substitution was forced on him, one was an actually decent substitution just the benayoun hazard was obviously the annoying one as he offered nothing.
Absolutely disgusted. We spent hundreds of pounds going to support the football industry and to line people like Suarez' back pockets with millions of pounds, and he disrespects us all by tarnishing the game with such a ludicrous act of sportsmanship. We've almost certainly missed out on a top 4 place now- we have United, Swansea, Everton and Spurs to play, all of whom we're likely to drop points against. Particularly since Arsenal have such an easy run in now, and we have games coming thick and fast of that difficulty. I feel sick that he gets to live a life of luxury and spit on the hardworking people in society that go to see a good, honest game of football and pay for his obscenely large wages in doing so.

I'm also revolted that we're still suffering from the awful standard of refereeing that is present in the Premier League. Why was IT even on the pitch? Why was Sturridge on the pitch? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't mind losing. I don't mind getting knocked out of the UCL. I wouldn't mind not qualifying if it was because we were the 5th best team in England without dubious decisions coming into play. But not being given the opportunity to watch my team play in the world's most prestigious cup competition because of THAT kind of heinous act infuriates me.

I am absolutely fuming.

//rant

However, win/lose/draw: KTTBFH
(edited 11 years ago)
He loves you too.

Reply 1136
I presume your love for that photo is because it is so redolent of your physical features, which would equally go some way to explaining why you feel the need to spend your life on here pathetically trolling - it's fine: being alone and without a girl is tough. I understand completely.

He's not worth your time personally. If we all just don't respond to him he'll get the message.
Original post by jam277
Yeah, when we use our best squad vs basel and have them all jaded for the spurs match. The board ****ed up badly this time. Stupid substitutions. When you're getting dominated and have no attacking threat your answer to this is to take off your attacking threat and put in someone who's non existent in attacking in benayoun. Piss off benitez.

I'm not scared of spurs and I'm still confident of top 4. This game could have got us towards 2nd place in fact but it's one step forward one step back.

Every time city lose we don't make up ground. We've had countless chances. Too bad we're going to have to beat Man Utd/Everton/Tottenham now.
Reply 1138
Original post by CB91
He loves you too.

You couldn't even qualify for Europa League this year.
He'll be gone this summer. And you'll keep slipping down the table. Can't wait for Everton to smash you lot.
I don't think Benitez or the Chelsea players are blame, the fact that was 6 minutes injury time anyway was laughable. And Suarez, well he's a disgusting, vile, revolting man.

He'll probably get let of by the FA with a fine or something, the only true punishment is a 10+ match ban.

Latest