The Student Room Group

Boots Questionaire Help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Well done ! I hope you get the job :biggrin:

. Boots can go screw itself :angry: 15 months for failing a retarded set of questions which dont reflect in the slightest the capabilities of a potential employee.:angry::angry::angry: Well done though :smile:

Thank you!:smile:Haha why don't you try applying with another email address?
Reply 21
Original post by bellyboo
wow quick reply :biggrin: well done & good luck with your interview! x

Thank you!:biggrin: x
Reply 22
Original post by Jennienarwin
I received an email today saying my application is now being processed to an interviewer & will be called for an interview within the next 2 weeks!So i passed it!:biggrin: How did the interview go for you?What type of questions did they ask?

Heya how did your interview go?

I got an email saying 'Your application has been sent to the interviewer for this position, who will further consider your suitability for the role.' Such a long process! Hope they call me for an interview...
Reply 23
Heya how did your interview go?

I got an email saying 'Your application has been sent to the interviewer for this position, who will further consider your suitability for the role.' Such a long process! Hope they call me for an interview...

Hey!Yeah i received the same email & been told that means you passed or they would've given you a straight NO but in a more professional way.I still haven't heard from them :/ I called the store and asked whether I would be called for an interview and they said they're still going through the applicants so it should take about 2 weeks! :confused:
Reply 24
Hey!Yeah i received the same email & been told that means you passed or they would've given you a straight NO but in a more professional way.I still haven't heard from them :/ I called the store and asked whether I would be called for an interview and they said they're still going through the applicants so it should take about 2 weeks! :confused:

Oh really? I've heard that you get that email if you pass the online assessment but the interviewers still need to decided if they want to interview you or not! 2 weeks :\ I am really not patient haha!
Reply 25
Oh really? I've heard that you get that email if you pass the online assessment but the interviewers still need to decided if they want to interview you or not! 2 weeks :\ I am really not patient haha!

Yeah they won't necassarily give you an interview if you pass it,they go through your application form later.And i know!:/Let me know if you get an interview!Good luck! x
Reply 26
Yeah they won't necassarily give you an interview if you pass it,they go through your application form later.And i know!:/Let me know if you get an interview!Good luck! x

Just got an email through inviting me to an interview :biggrin: nervous! Really want this! Good luck with your application
Reply 27
Just got an email through inviting me to an interview :biggrin: nervous! Really want this! Good luck with your application

Well done!I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!:smile:And thank you,just hoping to get my interview soon!
Reply 28
Well done!I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!:smile:And thank you,just hoping to get my interview soon!

I'm in the same position!I received the same email around 2 weeks ago & still haven't heard from them!:confused:.I reckon I just didn't get the job.
Reply 29

I got an interview!Wohoo!:biggrin: How did your interview go hun?
Reply 30
Original post by Natalia_14
I'm in the same position!I received the same email around 2 weeks ago & still haven't heard from them!:confused:.I reckon I just didn't get the job.

It'll take them a while to get back to you so don't worry.I've been waiting for ages and finally got an interview!I know it's frustrating but you just have to wait for a while :smile: x
Reply 31
I got an interview!Wohoo!:biggrin: How did your interview go hun?

Woohoo well done :smile: congrats & good luck!
I had it yesterday it went okay, could have done better tbh but I was quite nervous!
They're interviewing till next Wednesday so sounds like loads of applicants :/
Ill find out after Wednesday next week! Interview is basically just like what everyone else has said in boots thread so If you prepare for that Your'll be fine! Good luck let me know how you get on! X
Yesterday I applied for a customer assistant position at boots, and today I got the email saying that my application had been sent to the interviewer, however I haven't filled out the questionnaire yet.

So I logged onto my account and it said that I had completed the questionnaire today! I have previously applied for positions and filled out the questionnaire, do you think it will just have taken those answers?! I have always had to complete the questionnaire again!

:confused:
Reply 33
Original post by Straspberry
Yesterday I applied for a customer assistant position at boots, and today I got the email saying that my application had been sent to the interviewer, however I haven't filled out the questionnaire yet.

So I logged onto my account and it said that I had completed the questionnaire today! I have previously applied for positions and filled out the questionnaire, do you think it will just have taken those answers?! I have always had to complete the questionnaire again!

:confused:

Heya,yeah you can only fill out the questionaire once & still uses the same answers.But if the email reads it's been sent to an interviewer than that means you've passed it so there's no need to fill it out again.:smile:
Reply 34
Woohoo well done :smile: congrats & good luck!
I had it yesterday it went okay, could have done better tbh but I was quite nervous!
They're interviewing till next Wednesday so sounds like loads of applicants :/
Ill find out after Wednesday next week! Interview is basically just like what everyone else has said in boots thread so If you prepare for that Your'll be fine! Good luck let me know how you get on! X

Hiyaa!I had my interview yesterday & I reckon it went quite well!And yeah I had looked through a few threads & most people had more tasks & questions but luckily for me that wasn't the case.All i had to do was talk to a few customers if they wanted any help,how i would approach a customer looking for a cream,so i said i would start of with asking who it is for?and what they would want a product to do & if i could find an alternative to what they were using, next i had to choose a product for a elderly relative who came out from hospital to pamper herself,i chose the garnier perfect blur cream!Which is a cream to reduce wrinkles and make skin look younger which i think i did wrong lol!And how I would improve a shelf which i think i answered well.But I think i did good,i mean the interviewer looked impressed and was saying'yeah well done'after every task lol.She said she would get back to me within a week if im successful as there are still a few more people to interview!I hope they do crap!lol what did you do for yours?:smile: x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Hiyaa!I had my interview yesterday & I reckon it went quite well!And yeah I had looked through a few threads & most people had more tasks & questions but luckily for me that wasn't the case.All i had to do was talk to a few customers if they wanted any help,how i would approach a customer looking for a cream,so i said i would start of with asking who it is for?and what they would want a product to do & if i could find an alternative to what they were using, next i had to choose a product for a elderly relative who came out from hospital to pamper herself,i chose the garnier perfect blur cream!Which is a cream to reduce wrinkles and make skin look younger which i think i did wrong lol!And how I would improve a shelf which i think i answered well.But I think i did good,i mean the interviewer looked impressed and was saying'yeah well done'after every task lol.She said she would get back to me within a week if im successful as there are still a few more people to interview!I hope they do crap!lol what did you do for yours?:smile: x

Aww I'm really pleased it went well for you! Sounds like the interviewer liked your answers! My interview was for No7 advisor so the questions where very based on that, which was fine but after my answers the interviewer did not say a thing- just had a blank face ( that was the first sort of sign that I felt I was doing badly) we then went on the shop floor and I had to sell a mascara to customers ( she chose me a £20.46 one! ) no one was interested when they heard that price! Then just back upstairs to talk more about the job! It lasted a whole hour. I really felt that I messed up and it was a rubbish interview tbh. she seemed to have loads to interview so said she will let me know by end of next week! Not feeling positive about it at all! I'd love to have the job it's full time and I know I'd really enjoy it! What was your position for ? Best of luck! Fingers crossed the others were really bad!!! Let me know how you get on :smile: x
Heya,yeah you can only fill out the questionaire once & still uses the same answers.But if the email reads it's been sent to an interviewer than that means you've passed it so there's no need to fill it out again.:smile:

Oh thank you! I'm still confused as it said I had failed last time! Not complaining though haha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those type of questionnaires aim to measure a person's 'social desirability' - in other words, whether you care about how you are perceived by others.

Questions that sound negative, but are things that everyone has done at some point, such as 'have you ever lied?' are there to test whether you will be honest, or whether you hide the truth to make yourself appear better. It's obvious to them you will have lied at some point for example, so if you answer 'no' they will know that you are less honest than others who answer 'yes'.

If the questionnaire decides that you are willing to bend the truth to make yourself look better, then they consider that to be a negative attribute. A human never sees it, but the computer will automatically place it into the rejected pile.

ALWAYS answer honestly.
Reply 38
Original post by Straspberry
Oh thank you! I'm still confused as it said I had failed last time! Not complaining though haha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your hours aren't flexible enough for them then they would say you're unsuccessful.That's what happened to me but then i got an email from another boots store saying I was successful and got an interview :smile:
Reply 39
Aww I'm really pleased it went well for you! Sounds like the interviewer liked your answers! My interview was for No7 advisor so the questions where very based on that, which was fine but after my answers the interviewer did not say a thing- just had a blank face ( that was the first sort of sign that I felt I was doing badly) we then went on the shop floor and I had to sell a mascara to customers ( she chose me a £20.46 one! ) no one was interested when they heard that price! Then just back upstairs to talk more about the job! It lasted a whole hour. I really felt that I messed up and it was a rubbish interview tbh. she seemed to have loads to interview so said she will let me know by end of next week! Not feeling positive about it at all! I'd love to have the job it's full time and I know I'd really enjoy it! What was your position for ? Best of luck! Fingers crossed the others were really bad!!! Let me know how you get on :smile: x

Haha!:smile:I got an interview for customer assistant & lol maybe she's just a strict person.I would feel nervous if the interviewer was like that,but the person interviewing me was really friendly & made me feel at ease.Awr who knows you might have not done bad as you think,be positive! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest