The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4660
W*&nk3£!!!!!

Full of arghhhhh

//Size won. Simple. Boxing style he was outclassed.

//Great KO though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Bah.

Fury did a lot better once he actually dumped his ego a bit. He was a nob for the first couple of rounds. Once he got his guard up and started actually doing things right, he turned it around.

Still don't rate him though. He wins because of his size/weight. Klitschko is a different league IMHO.
damn that was a good KO
Original post by Né Stig
W*&nk3£!!!!!

Full of arghhhhh

//Size won. Simple. Boxing style he was outclassed.

//Great KO though.

Yeah exactly, but did you notice the way he pinned Cunnigham's head with his left forearm before that KO RH punch? Still using brute force to win all the time.

I'm not impressed still.
The guy's an entertainer, and he's 21-0, and one fight away from Klitschko.
quality punching by both guys in the last couple of rounds in the cleverly krasniqi match
Watching Huey Fury at the moment, and to be honest, more impressed with him than Tyson, boxing-wise (even though his opponenet was just a static punch bag).
Original post by frankieboy
Watching Huey Fury at the moment, and to be honest, more impressed with him than Tyson, boxing-wise (even though his opponenet was just a static punch bag).

I know right. right from the off i noticed he looks much better than tyson fury and hes only 18. i say he's got better potential
Poor performance by tyson fury. lucky he got the ko to be honest. boxing is a discipline sport, if you get arrogant, you'll get punished. lets hope he's leant from this
Anyone else stay up to watch Trout/Canelo? Comments?
Reply 4670
Big card at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield this Saturday with Khan vs Diaz as well as Garcia vs Judah on Saturday.
My predictions are Khan UD and Garcia KO.
Original post by frankieboy
Anyone else stay up to watch Trout/Canelo? Comments?

Yeah i watched it. There seems to be a significant divide in peoples opinion on who won the fight. I had canelo up by 2 rounds at the end of the fight. very impressed with canelo
Original post by MizRman
Big card at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield this Saturday with Khan vs Diaz as well as Garcia vs Judah on Saturday.
My predictions are Khan UD and Garcia KO.

I say khan stops diaz on cuts eventually but i think he has a tough time. Diaz ain't a joke, i saw him fight shawn porter and he gave him a good fight. Garcia should KO judah
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Yeah i watched it. There seems to be a significant divide in peoples opinion on who won the fight. I had canelo up by 2 rounds at the end of the fight. very impressed with canelo

Same here. His head movement and defence was extremely impressive.

I think the main argument for Trout seems to be "He was busier" - but I think this misses the point that most of the time he was punching thin air, and also it seems to me, not really pronating and snapping his punches completely. Whereas Canelo was exhibiting very tight technique and accuracy.

I agree, Canelo by UD by a couple/few rounds. If this had been an amateur fight, Trout would have won for being busier, perhaps.
Whos gonna be watching tonights fights? thoughts?

heres my predictions:

khan by round 10 tko
garcia by round 6 tko
wilder by round 2 ko
arreola by round 8 tko
martinez by ud
Reply 4675
LOL what a joke audley harrison is
ah 1 round off on my prediction for the wilder fight lol. audley audley audley, man needs to retire
Bore off Audley.

Hope Canelo is next for Mayweather after May disposes of Guerrero, with his performance against Trout last Saturday.

Deontay Wilder just called out Tyson Fury lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4678
Lmao, the guy needs to retire, it's already a few years too late. Silly people willing to give him pay outs for that kind of performance, wow.
How was Haroon Khan's pro debut?

Audley, Audley, Audley.

Latest