The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Exam stress causes spots, cant wait till these are finished!! :frown:
Original post by student room sk
Exam stress causes spots, cant wait till these are finished!! :frown:

Roll on the middle of May :smile: I've got a skills test on Monday, and another on Friday :frown:

Then lots more in May :frown:
Original post by de_monies
Roll on the middle of May :smile: I've got a skills test on Monday, and another on Friday :frown:

Ah man, I can't wait for these exams to finish!

Out of curiosity, if I remember, did Mullah.S call you "The Defender"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sufistic
Ah man, I can't wait for these exams to finish!

Out of curiosity, if I remember, did Mullah.S call you "The Defender"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know what I think she might have. Still have no idea why though!
You know what I think she might have. Still have no idea why though!

Paha! Lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I think we got into an argument because and I became a defender for something or the other. Just made my exam timetable now

This is the original (edited) uni exam timetable that they gave (Screenshot cropped to not include uni name)

The original timetable had lots and lots of modules for different courses, and I had to sift through my ones. Here it is any way:

It looks a bit rubbish and I prefer to make my timetables myself, and it also takes out stuff that doesn't interest me like how many people are sitting the exam, the faculty, and the module code. It also looks prettier that way :smile: Here's mine :smile:

(edited 11 years ago)

LIterally sucks!! :frown:

Cant wait till they're over so I can finally have a life again!!
Yeah. I think we got into an argument because and I became a defender for something or the other. Just made my exam timetable now

This is the original (edited) uni exam timetable that they gave (Screenshot cropped to not include uni name)

The original timetable had lots and lots of modules for different courses, and I had to sift through my ones. Here it is any way:

damn peak lol

It looks a bit rubbish and I prefer to make my timetables myself, and it also takes out stuff that doesn't interest me like how many people are sitting the exam, the faculty, and the module code. It also looks prettier that way :smile: Here's mine :smile:

damn peak lol
Original post by hasan4life
damn peak lol

I know :frown: Gonna do a lot more on QoS today, and then do some security stuff tomorrow all day, until the 26th
Not gonna lie. I bloody love the circus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moonietoot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! :smile: Where've you been. You don't know how much my eyes lit up when I saw that you posted, cos you haven't been here for aaages! Circus? What circus? Any way, I think Im best off to sleep. Gonna meet someone at 8am tomorrow, so I guess Im waking up for 7
Hello! :smile: Where've you been. You don't know how much my eyes lit up when I saw that you posted, cos you haven't been here for aaages! Circus? What circus? Any way, I think Im best off to sleep. Gonna meet someone at 8am tomorrow, so I guess Im waking up for 7

meeting someone. :wink: oooooo :tongue:
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..

Original post by ..Bakhtawar..

Lool it's not that exciting. The person Im meant to meet is meant to be at my house around now-ish (But they'll probably be late. They always are :tongue: )

And maybe we'll have another person join us, but she'll probably come sometime in the afternoon because of distance, work etc...

We're only off to the library :smile: Get some breakfast at the canteen, and head to the library

That being said, I think a couple of us on TSR are meant to meet in the summer sometime, if any of you guys are interested!

Helllooooo!!! :smile: been really busy with the redecorating, work and the wedding!!!! And lollll your comment about eyes wide open is pretty redundant if you follow it by going to sleep haha :P

This is the circus! Also known as PakCircus!

Ohhhh hope the meet was fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helllooooo!!! :smile: been really busy with the redecorating, work and the wedding!!!! And lollll your comment about eyes wide open is pretty redundant if you follow it by going to sleep haha :P

This is the circus! Also known as PakCircus!

Ohhhh hope the meet was fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's more that I realised I need to be up in the morning. Thought you've been busy tbf!

Ah fair enoughs. Makes sense I guess :smile:

Well, I was meant to be meeting someone at 8am. Then he said wait at 10am, and now he's not answering the damn phone. Ah well, I guess Im revising by myself

Though Im picking someone up from the train station at 6-ish to do some more revising

Revising lab 4 of this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52094/QoS%20Labs.pdf

And then got to revise some more after the exam for the above tomorrow :frown:
Well it's more that I realised I need to be up in the morning. Thought you've been busy tbf!

Ah fair enoughs. Makes sense I guess :smile:

Well, I was meant to be meeting someone at 8am. Then he said wait at 10am, and now he's not answering the damn phone. Ah well, I guess Im revising by myself

Though Im picking someone up from the train station at 6-ish to do some more revising

Revising lab 4 of this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52094/QoS%20Labs.pdf

And then got to revise some more after the exam for the above tomorrow :frown:

Yes I have been aha

All the best with your exams and revision. Insha Allah they go well

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wanna smack you with a mop.

You're welcome.

Le sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I have been aha

All the best with your exams and revision. Insha Allah they go well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I have one at 2:15 today :frown:

I wanna smack you with a mop.

You're welcome.

Le sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did I do now? I need to run away from this crazed mop holding person :tongue:
I know :frown: Gonna do a lot more on QoS today, and then do some security stuff tomorrow all day, until the 26th

ah peak same here lol, just 1 month to go that will get me through it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

go join one then lol
Thanks. I have one at 2:15 today :frown:

What did I do now? I need to run away from this crazed mop holding person :tongue:

I hope the exam went well!

And it wasn't aimed at you per say. It was people in general. And yes I'm absolutely nuts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest