The Student Room Group

What can I say. ???

I have known this guy for around seven years and our relationship is complicated. I told I liked him two years ago and we didn't speak for two years, last year he spoke to me once and I keep messaging him over Facebook.. Its always me starting the conversations never him, and I can't help but feel judged when speaking to him. He knows I like him still, but I don't know what to say without sounding stupid.... What could I do or say to try and improve our friendship/Realtionship. I speak to him about school and tv program's, I know that's boring... But I don't know what else to say....
Reply 1
Original post by AJMistry
I have known this guy for around seven years and our relationship is complicated. I told I liked him two years ago and we didn't speak for two years, last year he spoke to me once and I keep messaging him over Facebook.. Its always me starting the conversations never him, and I can't help but feel judged when speaking to him. He knows I like him still, but I don't know what to say without sounding stupid.... What could I do or say to try and improve our friendship/Realtionship. I speak to him about school and tv program's, I know that's boring... But I don't know what else to say....

Doesnt sound too complicated, just sounds like he doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Move on I'd say....
Reply 2
It's nice to see a female in the friendzone for a change. Don't worry, you'll find an abundance of male company there.
Reply 3
Move on... I guess..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Definitely move on. He doesn't seem interested in you, so hopefully you'll find someone who appreciates you more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Little bit deperado? Come on 1 message a year? Not worth your feelings
Reply 6
Original post by SannaS
Little bit deperado? Come on 1 message a year? Not worth your feelings

not 1 message a year just haven't spoken since 2010 then in 2012 we started facebooking each other but it was always me asking the questions and starting the convosations!!!!!
Reply 7
He knows all he needs to know to take action, and he would have if he was ever going to (was interested in any way).

You might as well move on.
Reply 8
I'm sorry to say, it doesn't sound like he's interested. Put your effort into someone who will appreciate it :sadnod:
Reply 9
Original post by AJMistry
not 1 message a year just haven't spoken since 2010 then in 2012 we started facebooking each other but it was always me asking the questions and starting the convosations!!!!!

I think I have answered some your questions before, but I think you should move on :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by meenu89
I think I have answered some your questions before, but I think you should move on :smile:

Yh but we have started speaking again... And i feel as if im in love with him. I just want to be friends and try and talk like normal people and about normal things.. I just don't know what to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending