The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ooh, good idea! But that's true... As a flag? Or just in the back in a circle?

It's up to you! :biggrin: Flag would be easier :wink:
Original post by Bude8
Re-unfollowed :wink:

you never refollowed me?
Original post by MattFletcher
you never refollowed me?

You can't follow people on TSR?:s-smilie:
Or are you guys talking about twitter

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
It's up to you! :biggrin: Flag would be easier :wink:

Hmmm... We'll see...

Finished him, hand is ****ed but oh well :colonhash:

1366657730447.jpg
Original post by Olympiad
You can't follow people on TSR?:s-smilie:
Or are you guys talking about twitter

Twitter I think? Bude's back to threatening me with an unfollow he's already given me :smile:
Hmmm... We'll see...

Finished him, hand is ****ed but oh well :colonhash:

1366657730447.jpg

dat smile :wink:
Crossposting here a bunch of quotes of something which I mentioned on the yr10 thread but I meant to post on the year 11 thread. It grinds my gears. Although Shadab, you may see why they neg - it's ignorance that is why people would neg imo.

Original post by bluffroom
I got negged in a post where I made a good point about sex education
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=42315131#post42315131

I think it's rather annoying that people twine that gay males are the main cause of the spread of HIV, yet people don't inform LGBT youth on sex-ed. GJ government!

Tbf I can see why you'd get negged, not everyone agrees... That's all there is to it :tongue:

Original post by Bluffroom
Well I can also see why, but it doesn't mean that I have to think the neg is justified. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that everyone should be equal - there is this constant stigma of HIV HIV HIV but the thing is, it could combated by actually teaching gay guys how to stay safe - as many will not. Straight people have the ability to just be told 'use a condom, you can use spermicidal lube, the pill the implant etc." but what to gay people get? "haha you're doing it up the ****ter" from a lot of people generally. (even though around only 40% of gay people have which is around the same proportion as straight people). What is there to disagree with? If you think being gay is wrong and unnatural you seriously are stupid - yes. I am going there - people who are like that are usually stupid. I didn't say you need to make a graphic guide, but giving actual sed-ed would be a massive gain for gay people and for straight people who are ignorant.

Well I can also see why, but it doesn't mean that I have to think the neg is justified. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that everyone should be equal - there is this constant stigma of HIV HIV HIV but the thing is, it could combated by actually teaching gay guys how to stay safe - as many will not. Straight people have the ability to just be told 'use a condom, you can use spermicidal lube, the pill the implant etc." but what to gay people get? "haha you're doing it up the ****ter" from a lot of people generally. (even though around only 40% of gay people have which is around the same proportion as straight people). What is there to disagree with? If you think being gay is wrong and unnatural you seriously are stupid - yes. I am going there - people who are like that are usually stupid. I didn't say you need to make a graphic guide, but giving actual sed-ed would be a massive gain for gay people and for straight people who are ignorant.
Bluffroom makes a good point. I do feel left out in PHSE (and when Sex-Ed Relationships etc. pops up), they go on about how people should be careful so they don't have teenage pregnancies and don't talk about other issues, most straight people and a lot of homosexuals too who have no idea about issues regarding gay sex, and still feel that the main issue is AIDS and nothing else (and that AIDS is only a problem for homosexuals). And It is annoying. People don't take it seriously (hence the bit emboldened), there's no help in the curriculum and people feel embarrassed going in their own time. People disagree but if it is on something related to that negs are a bit unnecessary, when someone's saying they should teach people more, it isn't really a 'contraversial' statement is it?.
Twitter I think? Bude's back to threatening me with an unfollow he's already given me :smile:

I don't do threats '^'

Crossposting here a bunch of quotes of something which I mentioned on the yr10 thread but I meant to post on the year 11 thread. It grinds my gears. Although Shadab, you may see why they neg - it's ignorance that is why people would neg imo.

If you ask me why I neg, I neg because people are being douchey or trying too hard to be funny '^'
(edited 11 years ago)
dat smile :wink:

I did that in how long? Less than a day...

And I've been on a painting for three weeks :tongue: still not even half done

Well I've missed a lot, didn't know we were following each other on twitter

I did that in how long? Less than a day...

And I've been on a painting for three weeks :tongue: still not even half done

It's good! I can't do anything art related :smile:
Well I've missed a lot, didn't know we were following each other on twitter

It was ages ago, only bude did, and he threatened to unfollow me when he saw I had lots of followers compared to him :smile:

It was ages ago, only bude did, and he threatened to unfollow me when he saw I had lots of followers compared to him :smile:

Really? Anything art related?

How many do you have?
I have 270 and don't follow anybody :tongue:
- only because I don't use it much and decided not to follow people so I don't procrastinate with GCSE revision

Original post by Bude8
I don't do threats '^'

If you ask me why I neg, I neg because people are being douchey or trying too hard to be funny '^'

The topic of the negging wasn't to do with you - it was about people negging a good point.

Err, it's actually because you lied about being sad and primarily, LONELY when you had around 1.4k followers :pierre:

The topic of the negging wasn't to do with you - it was about people negging a good point.

I knew it isn't to do with me '^'
Really? Anything art related?

I can colour! :tongue: but I'm not really that good at detailed drawings and stuff :frown:
How many do you have?
I have 270 and don't follow anybody :tongue:
- only because I don't use it much and decided not to follow people so I don't procrastinate with GCSE revision

Decent Following:Followers ratio :wink: and I have 1526 followers :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
Err, it's actually because you lied about being sad and primarily, LONELY when you had around 1.4k followers :pierre:

I don't talk to them ALL :wink:
I can colour! :tongue: but I'm not really that good at detailed drawings and stuff :frown:

Decent Following:Followers ratio :wink: and I have 1526 followers :biggrin:

:woo: my colouring isn't great tbf :tongue:
I don't talk to them ALL :wink:

Irrelevant, you had 1400 followers indicating that at least 1400 were even interested in you

:woo: my colouring isn't great tbf :tongue:

And you want to do A Level Geography? Brave
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bude8

I knew it isn't to do with me '^'

If you read the post you would have clearly realised it wasn't about you. If you read the post I meant in the link and the quotes you will get the gist of my anger..

Also is twitter worth getting? I want to get into it but I dnoooo...

Latest