The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

iq kopa 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
UCLan should do something on their website that connects with Facebook and it should be an interactive iQ Kopa with Blocks, then in the blocks each flat number then you add yourself to your flat, it'd make it so much easier to find people!

Ticketmaster do it with their interactive seating when you book tickets you can see where people on Facebook are too
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
Flat 67 for me ...
Reply 42
Original post by UCLanAccommodation
:biggrin:

I'm not certain as Im not in the office. But a few blocks are above the management suite so flats 1 and 2 for example would be on the first floor.

Someone who lives there currently would obviously know without the need for the floor plan like I would need :wink:

Well you best give us all the info when you're next in the office then :wink:
Original post by jayeashleighxo
will the floors with only 1 flat be the bigger rooms like type 2 and 3 rooms? :smile:

oops - sorry I forgot to anwer that. Good guess, but the type 2 and 3 rooms are scattered about some other flats. Some have 2 type 2/3 rooms in, most are just 5 or 6 Type 1 rooms.

Two of the blocks in the middle just have 1 flat on the top floor.
Original post by KGW
UCLan should do something on their website that connects with Facebook and it should be an interactive iQ Kopa with Blocks, then in the blocks each flat number then you add yourself to your flat, it'd make it so much easier to find people!

Ticketmaster do it with their interactive seating when you book tickets you can see where people on Facebook are too

Thanks for this suggestion. Its a really good idea. :smile:

We have suggested something similar quite recently as well. Sadly we wont be able to get anything in place with our systems for 2013 entry, but maybe at some point in the future. :smile:

Well you best give us all the info when you're next in the office then

It's already on my list of things to do!
still not found anyone in flat 1! i'm kinda hoping it's not one with just two rooms in it :/ anyone know?
im ground floor:frown:! but at least i wont have to tackle the stairs after nights out haha! cant wait to move in :smile:

haha this is exactly what i thought! nice to know someones on the same wave length x
Original post by georginalouste
still not found anyone in flat 1! i'm kinda hoping it's not one with just two rooms in it :/ anyone know?

117 flats in Kopa have 4/5 or 6 rooms. Only 1 flat has 2 rooms. :smile:
Original post by UCLanAccommodation
117 flats in Kopa have 4/5 or 6 rooms. Only 1 flat has 2 rooms. :smile:

Ahh i see, thanks :smile: Hopefully flat mates will reveal themselves soon!
Reply 49
Ahh i see, thanks :smile: Hopefully flat mates will reveal themselves soon!

It's so annoying not knowing! So far i'm the only one in Flat 82 aswell :frown:
haha this is exactly what i thought! nice to know someones on the same wave length x

haha! glad someone thinks the same! i hope my flat mates make them selves known soon also! i want to know who ill be living with :smile: i should really be thinking of my degree but all i keep thinking about is the nights out and the social side of uni :smile: x
Reply 51
just wondering, how long it took you guys to receive your offer?
Reply 52
for iq kopa, iv just applied and wondering when im likely to hear back
Reply 53
Took them like a week to get back to me
Reply 54
Thank you :smile:
im ground floor:frown:! but at least i wont have to tackle the stairs after nights out haha! cant wait to move in :smile:

how did you find out all that information? and if im flat 17 that must mean im on the ground floor too? :smile:
Original post by rhiannegray
how did you find out all that information? and if im flat 17 that must mean im on the ground floor too? :smile:

its on the uclan website :smile: yes ill flats will be the two on the ground floor:smile: xx
our flats***
Reply 58
Original post by rhiannegray

I posted the details on Page 2, but yeah you should be ground floor, however some blocks don't have a ground floor so you'd effectively be the first floor
Reply 59
For anybody starting UCLan this September, find people on your course and your flat HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/members/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending