The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:erm:
Reply 1141
Original post by beeninetytwo
were you?

No :smile: I was saying you had a face that looked familiar and such(?) :dontknow: Nothing malicious :nah:
Original post by Malevolent
Of course Ipoop is always nasty...

:unimpressed:

Spoiler

:hmmm:
Original post by ipoop
No :smile: I was saying you had a face that looked familiar and such(?) :dontknow: Nothing malicious :nah:

okay fine you are nasty.

^nasty face :tongue:
Original post by ipoop

o i c
^is an oic? :tongue: :mmm:
Reply 1145
Original post by Stevo F
^is an oic? :tongue: :mmm:

Apologize to the beautiful young lady this instance :unimpressed: What's an oic anyway? :lol:

Another dame in distress rescued :u: I think I'm climbing up the white knight order :yep:
Original post by ipoop
Apologize to the beautiful young lady this instance :unimpressed: What's an oic anyway? :lol:

Another dame in distress rescued :u: I think I'm climbing up the white knight order :yep:

Say it slowly oic spell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

If you don't know what an oic is then how do you know I should be apologising for calling her that? Maybe it means beautiful lady :huff:
Reply 1148

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what o i c is :pierre: But that's not what he was going for :holmes:
Original post by Stevo F
If you don't know what an oic is then how do you know I should be apologising for calling her that? Maybe it means beautiful lady :huff:

Was it a play/pun on the word Oink? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Say it slowly icup spell it.
Original post by This Honest
Say it slowly icup spell it.

Eye Si Ewe Pee?
Original post by The Epicurean
Eye Si Ewe Pee?

Don't get carried away, wise one :flutter:
When a bird attacks you with it poop you should embrace it
^ Thrive in its warm gooeyness! :u:
Exactly :yep:
Reply 1155
Toteballs :ahee:
^very excited
Reply 1158
Lost 3kg in 2 weeks :ahee: didn't even do no sports or shiz :smug: feels good to be in the sixties :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Lost 3kg in 2 weeks :ahee: didn't even do no sports or shiz :smug: feels good to be in the sixties :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I lost ≈15kg in 6 weeks... Last time I weighed myself was a few months back... I was ≈60 :mmm:

I'm a fat **** considering my height... :colone: I can lose weight, but not fat... That's what it is :mad:

Latest