The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

High midi-chlorian count, you evidently do not have.
Reply 101
Original post by Albino
join mensa with all the other wannabe genius ****loops

u jelly because your IQ wasn't high enough for MENSA? :tongue:
Original post by CoolStoryBroo
Nope :wink:

As long as you're good at licking batteries you should breeze through life with ease

I'm still a trainee within the battery licking community.
Original post by justanotherposter
Weird I got 132, how can a test with only 15 questions distinguish between a score of 132 and 133?

Yes, precisely.
Reply 104
Original post by ForgetMe
Well, if you had a high level of IQ you wouldn't even need to be taking such tests :mmm:

Why wouldn't you take an IQ test to find out how high your IQ is? :s-smilie:
Original post by 1992LP
I Googled "quick IQ test" and came up with this:

http://www.quickiqtest.net/

My god. That is bloody impossible! I got 110, but most of it was pure guesswork. It is like the UKCAT all over again!

That is not an accurate IQ test :P still quite fun though, even though I despise non-verbal reasoning.

Managed a 123, but I'm quite logically minded. Last ten or so I just guessed.
Original post by TheGuy117
Why wouldn't you take an IQ test to find out how high your IQ is? :s-smilie:

I did Translation studies for 3 years, I think I have good score of IQ :u:
Reply 107
Original post by paradoxicalme
That is not an accurate IQ test :P still quite fun though, even though I despise non-verbal reasoning.

Managed a 123, but I'm quite logically minded. Last ten or so I just guessed.

I don't think these tests are accurate, I just did it and got 149, when my IQ is 157...
I'm not dependent of my IQ. Its only 130ish and as long as I have common sense then I'm fine with it.
I know a boy with an IQ higher than 160 back in the beginning of senior high (if I'm not wrong around 180 now; he graduated a year ago) but didn't join Mensa because of the monotony and superiority. He actually wishes to not have a high IQ percentile because of the discrimination and attention it brings.
(edited 10 years ago)
This troll is getting a right feast here, people should stop laying the buffet out for it.
Capture.PNG
I don't think these tests are accurate, I just did it and got 149, when my IQ is 157...

Well, lucky you. My IQ is estimated in the 150s, not that it matters much, and I got 123, so it's not accurate for me. It's inaccurate because it only tests one particular area of intelligence. An accurate one tests several areas.
So I got tested and my IQ is 157, apparently puts me in the 99.99th percentile :awesome:, so I guess i'm like a genius :cool:...what's your IQ? I bet it's not >157 :biggrin:

IQ is a horrendous measure of intelligence. Let me guess, you don't even go to Oxbridge, do you? :rolleyes:
Original post by The Essayist
IQ is a horrendous measure of intelligence. Let me guess, you don't even go to Oxbridge, do you? :rolleyes:

you seem to be implying that going to Oxbridge is a better measure of intelligence than an iq test...
Original post by ashleighgiles
I'm not dependent of my IQ. Its only 130ish and as long as I have common sense then I'm fine with it.
I know a boy with an IQ higher than 160 back in the beginning of senior high (if I'm not wrong around 180 now; he graduated a year ago) but didn't join Mensa because of the monotony and superiority. He actually wishes to not have a high IQ percentile because of the discrimination and attention it brings.

did you just say only 130?? hell i'd be glad to have that.
Original post by MrHappy_J
did you just say only 130?? hell i'd be glad to have that.

Yeah when compared to the OP's alleged IQ, its only 130 :redface:
Awh, what's your IQ? Don't worry too much about it. As long as you're a smart person I think that's good enough.

I just don't really care about IQ as much, hehe. :pinch:
Original post by MrHappy_J
you seem to be implying that going to Oxbridge is a better measure of intelligence than an iq test...

That's because I am. :rolleyes:
Original post by Onde
yeah but i have big penis

Hopefully you don't think with it :wink:
Original post by ashleighgiles
Yeah when compared to the OP's alleged IQ, its only 130 :redface:
Awh, what's your IQ? Don't worry too much about it. As long as you're a smart person I think that's good enough.

I just don't really care about IQ as much, hehe. :pinch:

mine is 80-90 depending on the test.

I'm definitely not smart haha.
Original post by The Essayist
That's because I am. :rolleyes:

then i'm confused :confused:

plenty of intelligent people haven't studied at Oxbridge.