The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
I sleep my later than everyone, around 2ish, and wake up really early, I just got an alarm clock on the other side of the room :P.

Really? On an exam night I try to go to sleep at 10! Enough sleep as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5661
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
I sleep my later than everyone, around 2ish, and wake up really early, I just got an alarm clock on the other side of the room :P.

Yeaah... But don't you feel tired? I get enough sleep but have naps in the day too! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5662
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I wonder what our thread average would be for each :lol:

Loooool 10/100.... <\3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Yeaah... But don't you feel tired? I get enough sleep but have naps in the day too! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never nap and don't usually feel tired..
Original post by Jina
Loooool 10/100.... <\3

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?:tongue:
Reply 5665
Original post by MattFletcher
Really? On an exam night I try to go to sleep at 10! Enough sleep as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exam nights I get an hours worth of sleep. You'll see when 13th of May comes.... I don't sleep all night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Exam nights I get an hours worth of sleep. You'll see when 13th of May comes.... I don't sleep all night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch. 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5667
What?:tongue:

Oh. I thought you meant how we would rank individually in terms of the people on this thread. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5668
Original post by Elm Tree
I never nap and don't usually feel tired..

Oooh badass. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5669
Fine for each individual one?

These are just the subjects I do, by the way!
Maths - top two, maybe top.
English - top fifteen maybe?
Sciences - top five, maybe less, maybe more, we don't really do many things I could judge!
RS - top five, but not really sure about that one.
French - probably top.
Drama - top two or three.
History - top ten, but I'm not sure because there are so many classes, I don't know what anyone else is like!
Business - no clue!
Reply 5670
Have a nice day at school everyone! Going to be a great day with double physics and double english.
-_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
If you include French/german I'm probably down. I hate French :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you hate such a beautiful language?
Aah, okay!
Maybe we should do it as a percentage... (percentile)

So I'm... 98-100% I'd say! But that doesn't say anything with my school :tongue:

IF i was at my old school i would stil be 95th percentile byt there were oonly 20 in the year...
Fine for each individual one?

Math; Top 15
English; Top 20
Computing; Number 1
French; Number 1
Tech. Studies; Top 2
Physics; Top 5
Chemistry; Top 10
Music; Top 25
Original post by Princepieman
Math; Top 15
English; Top 20
Computing; Number 1
French; Number 1
Tech. Studies; Top 2
Physics; Top 5
Chemistry; Top 10
Music; Top 25

You do computing as well/instead of IT? i wish I did it sucks cock
Original post by Bluffroom
You do computing as well/instead of IT? i wish I did it sucks cock

Computing at my school is balls. For the past two years, all it's been is :"Oi class, get on wi your projects" No teaching at all.Not surprised most of the class are going to fail it... Luckily I know most of the topics and self-taught the other parts.
Original post by Princepieman
Computing at my school is balls. For the past two years, all it's been is :"Oi class, get on wi your projects" No teaching at all.Not surprised most of the class are going to fail it... Luckily I know most of the topics and self-taught the other parts.

That's like it. Controlled assessment 3/4 of the year
you guys are so modest :moon:
Original post by Bude8
you guys are so modest :moon:

Just because you may be in the top few % of a year doesn't mean that you are uber clever. I could be the top in another school but still be thick as **** - as the school would also be generally ****. It's not the best indicator of anything.
You guys are all talking about being top of the class for your subjects as if it matters so much. Your good grades obviously matter, but how top you are in your school means nothing really, all it does is kick you up the butt to keep you motivated and getting those A* grades.

I'm probably the lowest achieving for Art and Maths but I'm the highest achiever in my year group so I've been told by my teachers for RS, Graphics and English. I'm average for all my other subjects. :tongue:

Latest