The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Inika
What does Sherwood have? :smile:

There's a pic on page 9; it's open Fridays and Saturdays at the moment, but you can get to the tv and games tables all the time. They normally have the bar open every night to begin with (during freshers and everything) then they see when people actually use it and focus on then :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Does anybody else have Lenton and Wortley for their acommodation, or anybody know what it is actually like? Trying to find information online is so difficult :')
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by mandem2k11
anyone know if there is such thing as a waiting list for a certain accomodation?
and what are your chances of certain accomodation becoming free later on?

bump for replies
Reply 423
Original post by mandem2k11
bump for replies

I'm not sure about all accommodation but I know for broadgate park you can call/email and request to be on the waiting list, you should still accept the offer your given though. I'm not sure how likely it is you will get the room you want but the best chance of it happening, is after results day. Hope that helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BethanyHague
Does anybody else have Lenton and Wortley for their acommodation, or anybody know what it is actually like? Trying to find information online is so difficult :')

I do and so do others, go over to my thread for Lenton and Wortley offer holders here :smile:
Single study at Hugh Stewart :smile: Studying English next year
I wish they'd reallocate me already I'm going mad.
Does anybody know what happens if your halls offer deadline passes before you get reallocated?
Original post by Hippokrates
I wish they'd reallocate me already I'm going mad.

How long has it been? They took an hour to reallocate me two weeks ago :smile:
Original post by emilypsychology
How long has it been? They took an hour to reallocate me two weeks ago :smile:

I emailed them the day I got the offer but they said they couldn't put me in a specific hall and to tell them if I still want to be reallocated. I emailed to say I still wanted to be reallocated on the 17th.
Original post by emilypsychology
I do and so do others, go over to my thread for Lenton and Wortley offer holders here :smile:

Thank you :smile: life saver i've never even seen it before
Original post by BethanyHague
Thank you :smile: life saver i've never even seen it before

No problem :smile: what type was your room offer at L&W?
I just got offered accommodation at Cripps, so happy because it is close to the qmc. Anyone else :biggrin:
Original post by sumsum123
I just got offered accommodation at Cripps, so happy because it is close to the qmc. Anyone else :biggrin:

Me :biggrin:
Original post by EMassey
Me :biggrin:

Why hello there! I am so excited right now! :biggrin: I went for a standard room wbu?
Why hello there! I am so excited right now! :biggrin: I went for a standard room wbu?

Heyy :smile: haha, me too! I've got an en suite. Have you seen any pictures of the Hall? It looks so nice :biggrin:
Original post by EMassey
Heyy :smile: haha, me too! I've got an en suite. Have you seen any pictures of the Hall? It looks so nice :biggrin:

Yess! I have totally obsessed about Cripps lool, looked at so many pictures. Is there a facebook page for Cripps people?
Yess! I have totally obsessed about Cripps lool, looked at so many pictures. Is there a facebook page for Cripps people?

Same!! :biggrin: No, there isn't. There's only about 15 of us on the actual Facebook page at the moment. I started a thread on here for it but it was pretty early and barely anyone had Cripps yet!! You're very welcome to start one if you want though, of course! It's not like BGP or Cavendish where there seems to be tonnes of them! Oh well...our time will come too :wink:
Is there somewhere we can go to look at photos of the Nottingham Halls? I haven't applied for my accommodation yet and am getting worried!
Applied to university park for a single study. :smile: No offers as of yet though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending