PRSOM?
Original post by ubi1
PRSOM?
Urban Dictionary is your friend :tongue:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PRSOM
Reply 1262
Original post by Multitalented me

Okay it says the same to me aswell ive rated you too many times.:smile:
Guys, let's settle this... I am the GOAT ok?
G.O.A.T of all time is probably me, with my storming running to the final of my schools tennis event in year 10. :rolleyes:
Original post by hskjlclcn
G.O.A.T of all time is probably me, with my storming running to the final of my schools tennis event in year 10. :rolleyes:

Nah, it's me with my 38 match-win streak and 7 straight tennis titles back in 2007 for my school :biggrin:
Original post by Krish4791
Nah, it's me with my 38 match-win streak and 7 straight tennis titles back in 2007 for my school :biggrin:

38 match winning run paah, I uh-I-uh give up

38 MATCHES?! how even did you do that :eek:
Original post by hskjlclcn
38 match winning run paah, I uh-I-uh give up

38 MATCHES?! how even did you do that :eek:

By a combination of decent serving, good defending, a bit of moonballing and putting the ball back, waiting for an error, and a trademark forehand down the line :tongue:

(And the fact that I was one of just 14 people who trained outside school and had a proper coach)
Reply 1268
Original post by Krish4791
By a combination of decent serving, good defending, a bit of moonballing and putting the ball back, waiting for an error, and a trademark forehand down the line :tongue:

(And the fact that I was one of just 14 people who trained outside school and had a proper coach)

Play for the atp and get your self into top 1000:smile:
Wimbledon prize money increase damn 1.6 million now for men and female (too much for them). Makes Wimbledon the most lucrative grand slam :tongue:
Verdasco beaten again and Tomic wins.
Original post by Malevolent
Wimbledon prize money increase damn 1.6 million now for men and female (too much for them). Makes Wimbledon the most lucrative grand slam :tongue:

More evidence for the stupidity of the ATP/whoever allocates money.
Original post by Zepploydath
More evidence for the stupidity of the ATP/whoever allocates money.

Still not as bad as the calendar they have.
Original post by Rakas21
Still not as bad as the calendar they have.

Hmm, I still thinking the allocation of money is the worst part of it all. Now I don't now all the details about how it works to make an informed decision but surely it could be done better?

A lot of young players are playing tennis up until 17-18 and when they realise they MIGHT not be good enough to go professional they'll stop and pursue a more secure career path. Only the 'prodigies' who are destined to be at least top 50 will be confident enough to continue.

Players doing well at futures and even challengers are barely making enough money to live on so less and less people will play.

By taking large amounts of money out of the slams and masters events and feeding it into the futures and challengers it will increase the amount of players wanting to pursue a career in tennis, it will be more competitive because more players will have a chance of making it. And more players being able to compete without worrying about their finances will surely lead to a more competitive sport (which will of course increase the revenue from the sport).

Just my opinion on it. Interested to hear others.
Original post by Zepploydath
Hmm, I still thinking the allocation of money is the worst part of it all. Now I don't now all the details about how it works to make an informed decision but surely it could be done better?

A lot of young players are playing tennis up until 17-18 and when they realise they MIGHT not be good enough to go professional they'll stop and pursue a more secure career path. Only the 'prodigies' who are destined to be at least top 50 will be confident enough to continue.

Players doing well at futures and even challengers are barely making enough money to live on so less and less people will play.

By taking large amounts of money out of the slams and masters events and feeding it into the futures and challengers it will increase the amount of players wanting to pursue a career in tennis, it will be more competitive because more players will have a chance of making it. And more players being able to compete without worrying about their finances will surely lead to a more competitive sport (which will of course increase the revenue from the sport).

Just my opinion on it. Interested to hear others.

That's true but i was mainly referring to when tournaments actually take place.

The clay season is almost perfect but the Latin swing should be in March rather than a gap with the two hard Masters.

Wimbledon should be pushed back to the last 2 weeks of July (school holidays as well) with a couple more grass events in the preceding 5 weeks (and importantly a grass Masters - why is there not one!).

The hard court season is not too bad bar the mix of indoor and outdoor for 6 months and the end of season gap. A better system might be to have all outdoor hards in the summer and Autumn and then all indoor after the Ausi Open before Indian Wells and Miami a week or two earlier.
Original post by Rakas21
That's true but i was mainly referring to when tournaments actually take place.

The clay season is almost perfect but the Latin swing should be in March rather than a gap with the two hard Masters.

Wimbledon should be pushed back to the last 2 weeks of July (school holidays as well) with a couple more grass events in the preceding 5 weeks (and importantly a grass Masters - why is there not one!).

The hard court season is not too bad bar the mix of indoor and outdoor for 6 months and the end of season gap. A better system might be to have all outdoor hards in the summer and Autumn and then all indoor after the Ausi Open before Indian Wells and Miami a week or two earlier.

Yeah, sorry. I was just saying I think money allocation edges it as far as the most pressing matter.

I'd probably have a 2 week break from the French, then a grass masters and then another week before Wimbledon. So 4 weeks between the slams in total and a 6 week grass season. Could probably take out Shangai for it, although it's the only big tournament in Asia so maybe Paris might be a better option given they have the French Open and many other neighbouring tournaments.
Reply 1276
Del Potro only 10 points behind berdych another good performance for him will put him at world no.6😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nadal wins
Reply 1278
Shocks as Dimitrov and Ferrer lose in Barcelona. Forgotten man Lukas Rosol has a great victory vs Seppi in a different tournament. A rosol v Nadal rematch would be quite something at sw19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smallguy
Shocks as Dimitrov and Ferrer lose in Barcelona. Forgotten man Lukas Rosol has a great victory vs Seppi in a different tournament. A rosol v Nadal rematch would be quite something at sw19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surprised at Ferrer losing to Tursunov, maybe that injury's still affecting him.

Latest