The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boumavilla
Sup everyone? :sexface:

I see TSR has changed AGAIN! :tongue:

Hey Bouma! :colone:

For better or worse...

Spoiler

Are we actually describing people? I haven't followed the thread , sorry :frown:
Original post by Mastermind007
Are we actually describing people? I haven't followed the thread , sorry :frown:

Nope haha we usually just chat with each other :tongue:
Reply 1263

Not really :mmm:
Hi :wavey:
Posted from TSR Mobile

well this is a bit embarrassing. Hi lol

Nice...poop. *socially awkward moment*
Original post by Malevolent
Nope haha we usually just chat with each other :tongue:

oh okay thanks, hello there.
Reply 1266
well this is a bit embarrassing. Hi lol

Nice...poop. *socially awkward moment*

Lord iPoop will do just fine :yep: [s]top[/s

Why 007? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="ipoop;42352153"]Lord iPoop will do just fine :yep: :top:

I was not thinking much when I made this account, basically. "Mastermind" plus "007" gives off such a macho vibe that everyone thought I was a dude...or at least probably a very manly female. My bad!
Ooooh what games? :tongue:

Basketball, American football and surfing. I like to game as well and doodle :tongue:

I just bought Skyrim with all DLC on Steam :h:
I love RPGs - both hardcore and action.

I used to play platformers but don't have much time for them.
Reply 1269
Metal Gear Solid, now that's a game :moon: And Lara Croft of course, ps2 and not ps3 :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SecretDuck
I just bought Skyrim with all DLC on Steam :h:
I love RPGs - both hardcore and action.

I used to play platformers but don't have much time for them.

Any online games? :tongue:

Never played Skyrim :frown:
evening all
Reply 1272
Original post by ipoop
Metal Gear Solid, now that's a game :moon: And Lara Croft of course, ps2 and not ps3 :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't forget Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. Bought Warped recently but only started :moon:

Any online games? :tongue:

Never played Skyrim :frown:

I prefer adventuring on my own. Companions just get lost or killed far too easily. Even Lucien Lachance was pretty useless in a fight against a wave of guards :redface:
Only Half Life 1 - but I hardly ever play it.
^^poooooooooop!
Don't forget Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. Bought Warped recently but only started :moon:

I prefer adventuring on my own. Companions just get lost or killed far too easily. Even Lucien Lachance was pretty useless in a fight against a wave of guards :redface:

Ahh I'm more the mmo type. Love Sports games as well and Bioshock :drool:
Reply 1276

Crash :moon: so much fun was had :sogood:

The golden generation is mo more :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh I'm more the mmo type. Love Sports games as well and Bioshock :drool:

Oh, I got Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 with the AMD graphics card I bought. Played only a little after that church scene in Infinite but decided to go off and play Morrowind instead :redface:
Oh, I got Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 with the AMD graphics card I bought. Played only a little after that church scene in Infinite but decided to go off and play Morrowind instead :redface:

Bioshock is my favourite! Infinite is so good as well. Damn Crysis 3 takes some serious graphics to run. Thats why i stuck with WoW but me and the WoW run ended a long time ago :moon:
Reply 1279
Bioshock is my favourite! Infinite is so good as well. Damn Crysis 3 takes some serious graphics to run. Thats why i stuck with WoW but me and the WoW run ended a long time ago :moon:

You've managed to escape the curse of WoW? :zomg: :hmmm: again, never played it :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest