The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holby_fanatic
False.

Play the game or leave!

TNP will fap in a short while.

I am playing the game. Although I particularly like the confident approach you've got going on here -'Don't hate me coz u ain't me' It really does a good job at masking (perhaps compensating) your physical divergence as witnessed in your avatar. (I'd suggest you take that picture down or people won't value your contributions) love.
(edited 11 years ago)
False.

Play the game or leave!

TNP will fap in a short while.

False, I've done my daily :holmes:

Original post by Multitalented me
False, I can hear my housemate quite loudly next door.

TNP often gets paranoid.

False, I'm actually pretty calm.

Original post by Student#123
I am playing the game. Although I particularly like the confident approach you've got going on here -'Don't hate me coz u ain't me' It really does a good job at masking (perhaps compensating) your physical divergence as witnessed in your avatar. (I'd suggest you take that picture down or people won't value your contributions) love.

You're not playing so I won't even bother trying to "value your contribution". Play or leave.

TNP hates when a good opportunity vanishes in front of their eyes.
Original post by danielnkwocha

You're not playing so I won't even bother trying to "value your contribution". Play or leave.

Indeed.

tnp IS AN ASS

First of all, the quote is from a film. You can hate me for whatever reason, I'm not too bothered. I'm not special, I am a nobody. I'm not good at anything. I'm not the most talented girl, or the prettiest girl, or the smartest girl. Do not assume that I think I am this amazing person because I am not. I know I am not. I have flaws just like everyone else. I'm failing to see what is wrong with my avatar, however. It's fine if you don't like it, but don't tell me to take it down. That's like me telling you to put one up just because I said so.

Yep. :sadnod:

Original post by tehforum
Indeed.

tnp IS AN ASS

Most probably.

TNP is struggling to understand their assignment due in tomorrow.
Indeed.

tnp IS AN ASS

False, I am not Miracle Day :ahee:

TNP HATES POLLEN SO ****ING MUCH
First of all, the quote is from a film. You can hate me for whatever reason, I'm not too bothered. I'm not special, I am a nobody. I'm not good at anything. I'm not the most talented girl, or the prettiest girl, or the smartest girl. Do not assume that I think I am this amazing person because I am not. I know I am not. I have flaws just like everyone else. I'm failing to see what is wrong with my avatar, however. It's fine if you don't like it, but don't tell me to take it down. That's like me telling you to put one up just because I said so.

Yep. :sadnod:

Most probably.

TNP is struggling to understand their assignment due in tomorrow.

Woah! Don't get ahead of yourself there love. I'm advising you to take it down and you don't have to justify yourself to lil'old me!
Nope.

TNP needs to start revision ASAP
Woah! Don't get ahead of yourself there love. I'm advising you to take it down and you don't have to justify yourself to lil'old me!

Did I completely misread what you said at first? Because I tend to get very defensive about things. Sorry if I offended you or anything. I meant what I said to begin with as a joke. Maybe I should have put a :tongue: face in there to lighten the mood... Again, very sorry if I've offended you.

Nope.

TNP needs to start revision ASAP

Very true.

TNP hates their hair colour.
Nope

TNP eats too much
Did I completely misread what you said at first? Because I tend to get very defensive about things. Sorry if I offended you or anything. I meant what I said to begin with as a joke. Maybe I should have put a :tongue: face in there to lighten the mood... Again, very sorry if I've offended you.

Very true.

I don't get offended by such petty things.

Very true.

False, I'm quite happy with plain ol black. Thinking of getting some hair dye in there though...

TNP knows the difference between having watery eyes and crying. :moon: :emo: (screw this hayfever ****, this is what I get for spending 4 hours in a park today, I'm going to bed :goodnight: also, I find it kinda creepy how that goodnight smiley buries itself...)
(edited 11 years ago)
False, I'm quite happy with plain ol black. Thinking of getting some hair dye in there though...

TNP knows the difference between having watery eyes and crying. :moon: :emo: (screw this hayfever ****, this is what I get for spending 4 hours in a park today, I'm going to bed :goodnight: also, I find it kinda creepy how that goodnight smiley buries itself...)

Well if that's you in your avatar, I'd stick with black. You do know that black and blond hair are complete opposites and to dye black hair you'd have to bleach is. Bleaching hair is something I'd strongly advise against - it effectively damages the hair permanently. Then applying a lighter color may take multiple visits to a PROFESSIONAL hair salon.

If anything, I'd go with highlights. This doesn't involve a full over bleach which depending on the condition of your hair, may destroy it completely.

And considering your racial heritage, black hair is commonly associated with black skin. Personally I'd keep black hair...
Nope

TNP eats too much

True. :sigh:

True. I often have watery eyes.

TNP has an itchy scalp.
False

TNP shaves armpits
Original post by ForgetMe
False

TNP shaves armpits

T.R.U.E.

TNP spends a lot of money on things they eventually just throw out.
Reply 2675
T.R.U.E.

TNP spends a lot of money on things they eventually just throw out.

Not a lot of money, no. I don't generally spend a lot of money in general - except maybe on books and DVDs, which I don't throw out. :cute:

TNP prefers orange juice to apple juice.
Original post by Abiraleft
Not a lot of money, no. I don't generally spend a lot of money in general - except maybe on books and DVDs, which I don't throw out. :cute:

TNP prefers orange juice to apple juice.

True. I don't like apple juice.

TNP is annoyed because they can't figure out a problem.
Reply 2677
True. I don't like apple juice.

TNP is annoyed because they can't figure out a problem.

False, I'm just sitting around. :h:

TNP is not looking forward to the day. :sigh:
Original post by Abiraleft
False, I'm just sitting around. :h:

TNP is not looking forward to the day. :sigh:

No I am! Hand in all of my work and I'll finally be able to sleep. Seriously don't know how I've survived on 10 hours of sleep in the past 5 days!

TNP is wondering why Abiraleft is up this late/early.

Spoiler

Reply 2679
No I am! Hand in all of my work and I'll finally be able to sleep. Seriously don't know how I've survived on 10 hours of sleep in the past 5 days!

TNP is wondering why Abiraleft is up this late/early.

Spoiler

False. :iiam:

TNP knows why I'm up 'this late/early'. :ninja:

Latest