The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Hope this means Dortmund don't make a bid for KDB, rather they go for Volland.
Reply 1221
We should lodge a cheeky bid for Kroos.
Chelsea FC 2013/2014 premier league champions. Just throwing that out there.

In other news...

-We're still attempting to get the Mutu money
-Ivanovic rejects Suarez's apology and the latter could receive a 7 game ban
-The sources aren't that reliable, but we're still eagerly trying to go for Falcao and the club are willing to offer Courtois as part of the deal (don't want). We're still interested in Cavani too although he'll likely go to PSG.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin

:lolwut:
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Reply 1225

In other news...

-The sources aren't that reliable, but we're still eagerly trying to go for Falcao and the club are willing to offer Courtois as part of the deal (don't want). We're still interested in Cavani too although he'll likely go to PSG.

It's awful the way that's worked out. Suarez will miss the Tottenham game because of this ban. Which doesn't suit us at all. God Damn ***** ref Kevin Friend couldn't just send him off or end the game on time I wouldn't be so mad. Hate that guy.

Original post by Tweek
It's awful the way that's worked out. Suarez will miss the Tottenham game because of this ban. Which doesn't suit us at all. God Damn ***** ref Kevin Friend couldn't just send him off or end the game on time I wouldn't be so mad. Hate that guy.

I didn't even know Spurs were playing Liverpool. Argh...

And we've got Clattenburg on Sunday... more problems to come probably.

what's up bro?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1228

And we've got Clattenburg on Sunday... more problems to come probably.

I've just checked. They don't. Well I'm not as annoyed now. Sure someone told me they did. Oh well.

I read about that. Sure he'll get a warm reception.

They're not.....
Swansea this weekend is a MUST win. Idc if we have to sacrifice the Europa League for it. If Spurs then beat us, I fear it'll be over.
Reply 1231

In other news...

Yeah think we'll win the league next year personally. We're still lacking in a department(DM/CM) but with the DLP we should be fine. Get a top striker too as I think that it's seriously needed. We can put in some serious performances when needed to as well so I'm annoyed we've had such a **** season.

Tbh we have a very good chance of winning it next year personally. We would never have won it this year. Closest would have been 2nd place and that's because I knew city wouldn't be as motivated as they were last year.
Reply 1232

In other news...

Have you got a link for this or tell me the tidbit of how it's progressed. I've always been intirgued to see if you will get the money.
Reply 1233
Original post by 419
Have you got a link for this or tell me the tidbit of how it's progressed. I've always been intirgued to see if you will get the money.

We won't, Mutu is trying to drag it out until he retires when he retires we can't really do bugger all.
Such a shame Mutu did that, he could have been an amazing striker with the right attitude. Had such high hopes. As did I for Kezman but oh well.

Why don't strikers succeed here.
Original post by jam277
Yeah think we'll win the league next year personally. We're still lacking in a department(DM/CM) but with the DLP we should be fine. Get a top striker too as I think that it's seriously needed. We can put in some serious performances when needed to as well so I'm annoyed we've had such a **** season.

Don't worry jam, the (hopeful :redface:) entrance of these guys will be key.

Hehe...

--

I actually didn't think this season could go as bad as last season, but I guess I was wrong.

Original post by 419

Here you go :smile:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-04-23/chelsea-want-adrian-mutu-money-from-juventus/
Reply 1235

See in there Chelsea are trying to claim some of Mutu's properties in Miami, "worth several million points in total."

Maybe that's our plan for winning the league next season...

P.s. good shout on Lukaku. Gotta have him back next year and not make the stupid mistake we did this year of having only 1 real striker to start the season.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1236
Original post by tc92
See in there Chelsea are trying to claim some of Mutu's properties in Miami, "worth several million points in total."

Maybe that's our plan for winning the league next season...

P.s. good shout on Lukaku. Gotta have him back next year and not make the stupid mistake we did this year of having only 1 real striker to start the season.

Well we had 2 strikers. One was never played and he spent 45 mins showing why our board are full of ****ing idiots.
Suarez receives a 10 game ban :colone:
Apparently david Cameron got involved :lolwut:
Original post by This Honest
Suarez receives a 10 game ban :colone:
Apparently david Cameron got involved :lolwut:

He just basically tried to put in opinion in it should have stayed out of it the git haha :laugh:
Original post by Malevolent
He just basically tried to put in opinion in it should have stayed out of it the git haha :laugh:

:rofl: I know right.

Latest